Rui Faria.

green sprig

Celtic are reported to have spoken to Rui Faria in person.
Postecoglou will not coach at Celtic until he gets a European coaching licence,
now the board are talking about going to The Court of Arbitration for Sport,is this not the same place we should have went to 12 years ago..

HH

😱surely to fuck we urnae gonny go to court cause he disnae have a license if its true it just gets worse and fuckin worse 😡
I think the whole story Cairnsybhoy went like..
UEFA said it would take a long time for the coaching licence to be approved,when asked about a time they replied at least a few weeks so somebody from Celtic came back with,if we need to we will take this matter to The Court of Arbitration for Sport..
It cant be Lawwell he has been looking for it for 12 years and still cant find it..

HH.

This might help Cairnsybhoy,got this from videocelts,,read it all to the bottom of the page.

HH
Thats a fuckin joke pal thanks for putting that up i canny believe we are starting an argument over something we shudnae be doing in the first place once again our board have charged into something way bloody blinkers on is there no cunt in a suit way anything about him/her to take control of the situation all these business people fuckin unless the lot of them🤬🤬

Thats a fuckin joke pal thanks for putting that up i canny believe we are starting an argument over something we shudnae be doing in the first place once again our board have charged into something way bloody blinkers on is there no cunt in a suit way anything about him/her to take control of the situation all these business people fuckin unless the lot of them🤬🤬
a would put money on Celtic haven't asked the SFA about registering him ,you just know they arseholes will find a clause in there rule book

Meanwhile our fkwits will be crowing how they beat off competition to get the only guy in the world nobody wanted or heard of 5 days ago

yeah well done Celtic you utter shambles of a club

a would put money on Celtic haven't asked the SFA about registering him ,you just know they arseholes will find a clause in there rule book

Meanwhile our fkwits will be crowing how they beat off competition to get the only guy in the world nobody wanted or heard of 5 days ago

yeah well done Celtic you utter shambles of a club
After last seasons effort u wid think they wid want to show that they actually want us to win the league again all this pissing about for a gaffer theres literally hundreds across Europes top and second leagues and we've took this long to sort a gaffer then go for a guy who's never worked in Europe I mean it just fuckin puggles my nut🤦‍♂️

After last seasons effort u wid think they wid want to show that they actually want us to win the league

No one for conspiracy theories but beginning to wonder Cairnsybhoy! :cautious:

Tens of millions of £'s on the line with next season's league winners automatically qualifying for CL group stages and the Celtic board are betting it all on this guy?

Utter insanity!

No one for conspiracy theories but beginning to wonder Cairnsybhoy! :cautious:

Tens of millions of £'s on the line with next season's league winners automatically qualifying for CL group stages and the Celtic board are betting it all on this guy?

Utter insanity!
Its mindboggling one thing taking they're eyes aff the ball last season but c'mon to fuck this is just atrocious maybe Desmond disnae want celtic as much anymore? maybe feeling the pinch financially? I don't know but its worrying as fuck

Members online

Latest posts

Back