Rumour

patmeech

so abramovitch is looking allegedly to buying a Scottish club well if it's true we all know who could be and allegedly the SFA wouldn't oppose it.the thing about this why would anyone person who although owning Chelsea was turned down for British citizenship ?? Was because he's a putin lapdog and has had a hand in some of Mr.putin actions.in Britain??

London Huns bring it on. Playing the Chelsea reserves? Easy peasy. Imagine them on the Scottish plastic pitches, St. Johnstone's mud bath, the hammer throwers ending lucrative Premership careers?
Only plus to them would be the SFA, SPFL and referees falling over themselves to help them. Would not concern me in the slightest.
HH

so abramovitch is looking allegedly to buying a Scottish club well if it's true we all know who could be and allegedly the SFA wouldn't oppose it.the thing about this why would anyone person who although owning Chelsea was turned down for British citizenship ?? Was because he's a putin lapdog and has had a hand in some of Mr.putin actions.in Britain??
Pat, I'm up in the boondocks in Scotland. We're pretty much bereft of news here and because I refuse to indulge the media, I get the vast bulk of my information from the lads and lassies that post here.

What I do know is, is that in spite of being a fairly large metropolis, Glasgow is mental for rumours and mad conspiracy theories.

We also know that the laptop loyal are looking for any way possible to put a spanner in the Celtic spokes and to create deflections and distractions to divert from the latest and next hun crisis.

Either way, still not feeling the fear yet

if he was to buy a team here, i reckon it would be a team like Falkirk
Docco, there was a rumour a few years back that he had been spotted with his entourage in Perthshire and that he was looking to create an F1 circuit up here????

If he were to ever consider investing in Scottish football, then I'd think he would want to use the Chelsea model and take a fair to middling team and transform them into a force. I'm not sure there would be enough to satisfy his ego if he bought either Celtic or them.

Was he no pally with Romanov too? I'm sure mad vlad would warn him off Scottish football.

Mon we will start rumours here. Did you know that Stan Laurel is actually Clint Eastwoods father?

Inter Miami on Freesports just noo. Lewis Morgan just scored to make it 2-0. VAR just took it aff for a handball 10 minutes earlier ( sent the boy aff for hand ball too) It's now 2-1 DC United.

And they gave us Joey Barton and Slippy too
they gave us Charlie Green, God save the queen
and everyone anyone apart from you

Most of the names were great
we laughed in the gallowgate
because davie king
would have them sing
then empty their wallets too

next up for them they tried a switch
tell the huns its abramovitch
that would get the bums back on the seats
and the pointy heeds the lot of them
havejust realised next years the ten
Jelly and ice cream on the menu again

4ad92487997d401806bd1f176bdb609f.jpg

Last edited:
Probably just a rumour hinting towards the knuckledraggers cos they're a true british club ,Billys already pishin his sisters knickers on this idea

What would be more realistic is Chelski following Man Citys lead and buying in to clubs in france and italy or other european countrys, where they have a huge scouting network and have financed clubs and buy up players and stockpile them across europe

Then transfer the cream into the english market and out of it into countrys where finances are not so much scrutinized by govts and HMRC, european parent club loans english sister club a player with option to buy , purchase price is manipulted

TheEPL the whole of the uk see our league as a mickey mouse league do you honestly think Chelski would send there investments up here to play the hammer throwers in our league

What about the £20 mill from the Far East Property Magnate?

He could knock down the Stadium and Training ground and build more houses 😊😊

HH🍀

Last edited:
What about the £20 mill from the Far East Property Magnate?

He coukd knock down the Stadium and Training ground and build more houses 😊😊

HH🍀
They don't own the training ground another myth they forgot to devulge ,same as they put no money up for it but they signed a long term lease

And untill the deeds to prove otherwise , they also don't own the stadium that's why they have never been able to put it up as collatoral

No, no Billcowie. They are going to dismantle the edifice to anger and rage, and take it brick by brick with them, when they leave the SPFL to join the National League South Division of the English League.
PS. Make sure you let me know when it's happening, so I can have time to prepare for the best party ever.
PPS. I expect their first statement when they do join will be in opposition to the term National in the league's title. Then protests, marches, boycotts etc.

Back