Rumours Scott Parker will be first to be sacked down south

Was down in the local Betfred, few of the local Sevconians talking about it, think Gerrard will bolt at the 1st opportunity of a job in the EPL. I would agree with them, unfortunately the manager was being coy about whether he would take bets on it.

Got Celtic at 15/1 tae qualify for last 32 so stuck a big note on it, already up as championship 6fold came up, now waiting 4fold EPL & Europe lge 8 fold tae complete
Fingers crossed 🤞

Bets getting put on Gerrard will be offered Fulham job
Slippy is there to get a position down south , that was the whole idea of him going to the rangers in the first place. Would he go to fulham? I think he would , he will have seen how quickly lampard moved up from Derby and the championship would seem the most likely destination for him, EPL positions being at a premium. Would be a hammer blow to the rangers if he left now, and would come across as well and truly throwing in the towel. Should he be offered such a position, its his European record and his name that's sealed it for him , certainly nothing hes done domestically unless runner up in Scotland counts for something down south and I doubt that. How long can you live off your name?

Slippy is there to get a position down south , that was the whole idea of him going to the rangers in the first place. Would he go to fulham? I think he would , he will have seen how quickly lampard moved up from Derby and the championship would seem the most likely destination for him, EPL positions being at a premium. Would be a hammer blow to the rangers if he left now, and would come across as well and truly throwing in the towel. Should he be offered such a position, its his European record and his name that's sealed it for him , certainly nothing hes done domestically unless runner up in Scotland counts for something down south and I doubt that. How long can you live off your name?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't know winter

Fulham aren't fools. They know they need an experienced no nonsense manager to have any chance of surviving. Not a non proven self serving trainee living on his name, who is clearly a wanabee living in fairy land dreaming of managing Liverpool.

Fulham aren't fools. They know they need an experienced no nonsense manager to have any chance of surviving. Not a non proven self serving trainee living on his name, who is clearly a wanabee living in fairy land dreaming of managing Liverpool.
Ah now pod the tranmere may become available for him one day to get back to his beloved Liverpool

Hope he stays.....3 seasons withoot a trophy in Scotland....When we get the 10 ..he will jump before he's shoved due to growlin bears......As I have said before...The huns will blaw up......and our celebrations will last a lot longer than their downfall....
He will be like the rat out of the sinking ship on the first opportunity he gets. He also has that look of a rat

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back