Ryan Christie addresses Celtic's 10 in a row disaster

A link to the scum SMSM? Hmmmmm?
I tend not to read external sources for a number of reasons, Imatim. Too many agendas, too much self-interest and whole lotta backtracking and revisionism.

In saying that, I think YB has a right to post the link as there are plenty of luddites like me who tend to avoid the general digital macroverse and who might be interested to see what Corpus might have to say on certain matters. Me personally - I would prefer that he done his talking on the pitch and tried to right the wrongs of the previous season, but who can deny him his dream move to that mighty giant of football down in Bournemouth.

Anyway, I'm not bitter - in spite of this current wee bump in the road, I'm delighted with what this team has achieved in an incredibly short space of time. By the end of May when Corpus is counting his pennies, our current crop will be counting their badges.

I tend not to read external sources for a number of reasons, Imatim. Too many agendas, too much self-interest and whole lotta backtracking and revisionism.

In saying that, I think YB has a right to post the link as there are plenty of luddites like me who tend to avoid the general digital macroverse and who might be interested to see what Corpus might have to say on certain matters. Me personally - I would prefer that he done his talking on the pitch and tried to right the wrongs of the previous season, but who can deny him his dream move to that mighty giant of football down in Bournemouth.

Anyway, I'm not bitter - in spite of this current wee bump in the road, I'm delighted with what this team has achieved in an incredibly short space of time. By the end of May when Corpus is counting his pennies, our current crop will be counting their badges.

Contribute financially to the Hun scum SMSM?.....or a simple cut & paste if you really have to share their Hun propaganda.....it’s that simple imo SP...

Contribute financially to the Hun scum SMSM?.....or a simple cut & paste if you really have to share their Hun propaganda.....it’s that simple imo SP...
It's all aboot free will, choice and self-determination, mate.

It's not my bag and I haven't got the inclination to tolerate either Ryan Christie's thoughts or the word-twistiness of contemporary 'journalists'.

No harm, no foul.........folk either will, or they won't indulge it.

It's all aboot free will, choice and self-determination, mate.

It's not my bag and I haven't got the inclination to tolerate either Ryan Christie's thoughts or the word-twistiness of contemporary 'journalists'.

No harm, no foul.........folk either will, or they won't indulge it.

I agree about free will SP.

On the subject of folk on here linking to the SMSM.....all I do is give my view on the subject and the reasons why I give that view.

I believe that some folk on here are not fully aware of what the real implications are of linking to these scum Hun sites. Some of course know exactly what they are doing.

When someone on here links to these SMSM sites, they are in essence financially contributing to these Hun acolytes and helping them in their mission to undermine our Club and create unrest among our Support at every opportunity.

So, if someone/anyone/everyone exercises their right to financially contribute to the coffers of those who hate us, and proposes others do the same, then I’ll express my right to condemn this action and stand by my reasons for doing so...

Charlie Who he’s left ran off to the riches he craves the Legendary Bank Account medal
What he says who cares what he thinks who fucking cares. You’ve gone the ball Bhoys job is easier. Enjoy your mediocrity
You’ve earned it.
I care about the players that want to be here not the thoughts of Runaways.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I agree about free will SP.

On the subject of folk on here linking to the SMSM.....all I do is give my view on the subject and the reasons why I give that view.

I believe that some folk on here are not fully aware of what the real implications are of linking to these scum Hun sites. Some of course know exactly what they are doing.

When someone on here links to these SMSM sites, they are in essence financially contributing to these Hun acolytes and helping them in their mission to undermine our Club and create unrest among our Support at every opportunity.

So, if someone/anyone/everyone exercises their right to financially contribute to the coffers of those who hate us, and proposes others do the same, then I’ll express my right to condemn this action and stand by my reasons for doing so...
Unfortunately in one of those who didn't know, I work as a live in carer and didn't really give it that much thought before posting as I was rush to help the lady I care for get ready for her hospital appointment.

Who really gives a flying fuck what Ryan Christie has to say upon the inquest of last season, with the current position we find ourselves currently in this season?
Just an attempt to open up old wounds that are healing nicely at present imo.
Ryan Christie has enough to be dealing with in his new venture and remains only a passer through within our ranks and holds fuck all relevance upon our present or future.
As much as I would love to know what happened behind the scenes of the pantomime season, now isn't the time, and I certainly wouldn't be buying into any SMSM shite to hold it of any relevance upon our current position whatsoever imo

Who really gives a flying fuck what Ryan Christie has to say upon the inquest of last season, with the current position we find ourselves currently in this season?
Just an attempt to open up old wounds that are healing nicely at present imo.
Ryan Christie has enough to be dealing with in his new venture and remains only a passer through within our ranks and holds fuck all relevance upon our present or future.
As much as I would love to know what happened behind the scenes of the pantomime season, now isn't the time, and I certainly wouldn't be buying into any SMSM shite to hold it of any relevance upon our current position whatsoever imo
Get him telt, John..........no tears shed at his departure and he hasn't been missed.

Get him telt, John..........no tears shed at his departure and he hasn't been missed.
Believe it or not SP, I really do think Ryan Christie career could have really flourished under Ange and how he wants to play and could have went on to better things than going to Bournemouth.
Yet his mind was possibly made up last season and thinking he's actually far better than he really is.
Yet his decision will remain in tatters and his dream potentially crushed of playing regular EPL and becoming a star within it, if Bournemouth don't get promoted.
Professional players have to live by the decisions they end up making, and imo Ryan Christie made the wrong one, and if his better bank balance soothes his fuck up of a decision then the fuck off and good ridence ain't going to bother the big eared clot either

Back