Ryan Christie addresses Celtic's 10 in a row disaster

I think you are all a disgrace!! What that guy did for this club will be talked about for years to come. He will go down in the history books for what he did for Celtic and you all owe him some respect!!

The money we have saved on lost footballs since he signed for Bournemouth has allowed us to be able to afford Kyogo and his 3 Japanese brothers!!!! Give the guy the respect he deserves!!! If he chose to stay we'd still be spending a fortune on new mitres!!!!!

Well, I liked him as a Hoops player
He scored some great long range efforts for us and that's what I remember him for...well, that...and the moon boots he wore, on the wrong feet at times, and hit row 'z' multiple times
Apart from that...well...eh...um...
Think we need a Ryan Christie Appreciation thread
Mon the Corpus

That fucking Hun pissed me off when he did that
He had only one intention, to hurt and injure Christie, nowhere near the ball and his only intention was to take RC out
Back in the day, that fucker would have been made to pay for that, either in that game, or the next time the two teams met
A lot to be said for that era

Yeah. I suppose you cannot argue that he didn't put his body on the line for the cause. I wish him well, but he'll never be a Celtic great so what's the point in even playing football?!?
He plays for the money first and foremost so playing football is merely his employment, some believe quite rightly that it is a priveledge to play for Celtic and get paid for it, however, its a crazy market out there with clubs willing to risk bankrupcty chasing wealth and paying handsomely to aquire employees to achieve it.

"McGrory of Arsenal just never sounded as good as McGrory of Celtic"

Anybody remember how he 'accidentally' got videoed donating money / hoodies / furs / scalps or something to the Salvation Army round about the time he broke into the Celtic team. All I can say about that is it definitely wasn't his Da Charlie who recorded it; maybe.

He plays for the money first and foremost so playing football is merely his employment, some believe quite rightly that it is a priveledge to play for Celtic and get paid for it, however, its a crazy market out there with clubs willing to risk bankrupcty chasing wealth and paying handsomely to aquire employees to achieve it.

"McGrory of Arsenal just never sounded as good as McGrory of Celtic"
Sorry Boab, that was meant to he tongue in cheek.

Back