Same old!

Larsson67

In the summer I said to myself I'll not pay attention to the next transfer window. Didn't want to be let down again. Yet here I am checking up every couple of minutes in hope of some inspirational signing....I've said it before. We should be light years ahead and not have to worry too much about who we need to sign. Still believe we will. The board however seem to lack ambition. Our saving grace so far is that none of the top performers have left. Apologies for any negativity

In the summer I said to myself I'll not pay attention to the next transfer window. Didn't want to be let down again. Yet here I am checking up every couple of minutes in hope of some inspirational signing....I've said it before. We should be light years ahead and not have to worry too much about who we need to sign. Still believe we will. The board however seem to lack ambition. Our saving grace so far is that none of the top performers have left. Apologies for any negativity
I dont think Larsson67 you are anymore negative than most of us on here tonight,we have reason to feel negative,,we have been let down once again,not only by the board but by Lennon,,,big time..
This is the guy who told us 4 players will be signed during the January window,,then he went to 3-4 players,then last night he tells us he will not be unhappy if there are no more signings,if that is not being negative then I dont know what is..

HH.

I dont think Larsson67 you are anymore negative than most of us on here tonight,we have reason to feel negative,,we have been let down once again,not only by the board but by Lennon,,,big time..
This is the guy who told us 4 players will be signed during the January window,,then he went to 3-4 players,then last night he tells us he will not be unhappy if there are no more signings,if that is not being negative then I dont know what is..

HH.
Winyama away to France, personally i think the big guy is on the way down now, not kicked a ball in earnest in a long time and basically wants the dough. Shades of Bobo i think, show me the money and I am going fucking nowhere.

Winyama away to France, personally i think the big guy is on the way down now, not kicked a ball in earnest in a long time and basically wants the dough. Shades of Bobo i think, show me the money and I am going fucking nowhere.
spurs were rumoured to pay 70% of his wages

No appology necessary Bob. Like you i say to myself read it tomorrow, but yes we do care, and watch listen and hope for that special name. We always live in hope, we go to bed hopeless.

Back