SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE RANTINGS - PRETENDY CELTIC v WHORE OF BABYLON'S XI

I've noticed any time Boyata is out injured he takes a right few games to get up to speed, maybe should have went with Ajer at the start but when he's up to match speed I would have him in front of ajer whose a young kid with plenty potential but still learning, Boyata today was a nightmare but who expected him to play like that, there's something about this celtic team when you know after 15 min how the games going to end up, our away form is brutal at times but I like many on here thought we would do them today, I don't think I seen 1 post saying we would draw never mind lose before the game, im a bit steaming so I could be wrong on that point, but im going to give Brendan and the team a wee bit slack because I've never witnessed a run of results like this against this mob before, one other thing is that we need to freshen up the side, we defo need a good window with no messing around with the cheque book, offloading a few at the same time, but I have to say, for a 59million wage bill we're not getting enough bang for our buck
Know what you're saying i just don't rate Boyata seen plenty of fans saying he's our best defender if thats the best we've got god help us.

listen dont panic im maybe not fuckin but definetly older than most of u guys on the forum but like today on new year 1969 the huns beat us 1 nil through a john greig penalty although we we as now a better team than they were they played us of the park but we learned our lesson and slaughtered them 4 nil in the scottish cup final 4 months later so dont worry we will pay them back big time
Thanks for the reassurance?? I know we're a far better football team but we got bullied by them yesterday thats what annoyed me most .I can take losing but not in that manner just hope that was a one off.

craig burley told the hun trolls "even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" 1 win 13 and their going mental! (still pissed off wi that non-performance)!:censored::censored:
HH tweet tweet PF. Heard big Cad was in the hospital MD, heart problems but still with us.
Still top and still the team to look up to, never had the swagger yesterday and if certain players on the sidelines cannot be trusted to come into natural positions or positions they are equally comfortable with then there really is no place for them and they would be better seeking a wage elsewhere.
We can blame who want but at the end of day MD we march as a unit and accept the results in equal measure.
Deadwood ties up money would rather bring in experience and bring through the furure under them, Calvin Miller is on loan to Dundee and is a left back, Ralston is on the bench when we know the only game they play is high press so need energetic players that can sit in and break.
Gordon
Ralston Boyatta Benkovic Miller
Forrest McGregor Brown Christie Sinclair
Johnston (would have been fine with Christie Forrest McGregor sinclair fast pace players&skill)

Excellent every comment is spot on and sandman was correct with the summary of the teams performance or should I say lack of it? Imo there should be no more projects ie getting young players from teams only to sell in the future , why do we have an academy ffs? We want the ready made players who will come in and be good enough to dispose of any team in the league with the minimum of fuss ? iam not saying if a younger player becomes available don't buy but don't try and use that to try and get a treble or progress in Europe ! projects take time and after that yesterday time is going backwards judging by that showing ?

Back