SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE RATINGS: CELTIC @ KILLITWITHFIREANDAMACHETEIRVINE

How stupid does Lennon think we are telling us the reason for putting Soro on the bench was because he was FATIGUED,the wee man has given everything in every game he has played in which is not a lot for a guy who trains professionally every day,he then tells us the reason for Soro being fatigued is because he is a young player,,maybe Lennon did not look at his age just the same as he told us he did not look at league positions so maybe we need to tell Lennon that Soro is 22,,Ajer is 22,,David Turnbull 21,Edouard 23,Taylor 23,why are these Bhoys not fatigued,,because they dont play in the same position as Broony..??????
I am a big fan of Broony who I thought was tremebdous last night,I am not a fan of the bullshit this wee tosspot is trying to feed us..in my opinion he thought Soro does not dig as hard as Broony which is probably right and definitely what we need in our midfield,so he has a dilema to sort out now,,will Soro still be fatigued for the Motherwell game,will Broony need a bit more recovery time
sounds like there could be more bull coming our way..

HH.
I hope he uses Broony sparingly, start with Soro,, if the team needs a bit of a kick up the arse bring Broony on, in a kind of Gladiators way.
UNLEASH HELL. :LOL:

Email received from Dominik Diamond this morning...

Hi there!

Just wanted to say that every single time I read Sandman’s Celtic match ratings I am blown away. Superb writing. Left field swerves a plenty. Top player nicknames. References like Waiting For Godot.

Couldn’t ask for more.

A treat to read every game.

Cheers

Dominik

Haha, excellent.

"GAMESMASTUR!"

Wached that show religiously back in the 90s, always laden with witty and subversive knowing asides from DD as he pushed the TV boundaries. Top bhoy.

Also read his Celtic book a few years ago, which was pretty entertaining. Now he's got to read my bullshit; that'll teach him...

He did play for it like good strikers do, goalie gave the ref a decision to make and strangely enough he gave it
How often have we heard all the pundits screaming for a penalty against us for exactly the same type of incident by zooming in in super slow motion trying to find the merest touch to justify a decision against us or justify a decision in favour of sevco?

How often have we heard all the pundits screaming for a penalty against us for exactly the same type of incident by zooming in in super slow motion trying to find the merest touch to justify a decision against us or justify a decision in favour of sevco?
Think linesman signalled in Clancys ear, if you look at clancy he is ready torun in the linesmans direction and then turns instantly away to face the area and penalty spot with gesture.

Latest posts

Back