SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE RATINGS: CELTIC @ THE FACULTY

It's why you can sniff them even out of whiffing distance. It became a game for me years ago. I've worked in the food and drink trade from day dot. One of my favourite games is the training of hun spotting. The amount of times I've been approached with numerous broken and sometimes hysterical accents or translations of "It's one of those bastards on table..."
Right every time even if they just sat down and haddent uttered a word.
The amount of "rich for the day" huns that have treated forigener staff poorly is staggering, if they weren't white or even latte crank up the graph.
Fact not fiction

The first guy in the gillie, and then his wee friend in the blue polo - that whole 45 second movie is a love story of epic proportions.
And yeah, fuck you heartless fenian bastards for not comprehending the subtle undertones that permeate that encapsulated romance. The sheer emotion of their alternate - yet concurrent - reactions to having been pegged and anally blitzed moments beforehand are as racking and visceral as any early Fellini classic...

So, fuck you philistines...

🤣

It's Scotland and you can have plastic pitches and six inch long grass pitches. You can narrow the pitch to negate wingers. You can have referees and linesmen who want to favour ONE team. Despite this we have won 9 trophies in a row and are top of the league having won every game bar for 20 minutes in the CL . Even more astonishing is the depth of our squad who were not used today. We will have injuries and suspensions and will need. Gordon , Bain, Hendry, Simonovich, Bitton Griffiths, Sinclair , Bauer, Morgan, Ncham, Schved, Connell, Johnston , Arzani, Taylor Kouassi, not to mention our home grown and recently signed teenagers. We are well into an era where Scottish football will be defined as a game where two teams play and Celtic win.

I was just delighted we got the points. A Fucking midden of a pitch and it turned out as I feared it terms of quality . Onward and upward.
It always amuses me when watching Celtic games at my local CSC the cry of 'keep it on the deck' is often heard. I think it should be 'don't let it bounce' when we play on these pitches because the ball can go literally anywhere if you do. Big FF let it bounce in the area once yesterday and was lucky to recover it but we'll forgive the big man as he's been used to playing on 1st class surfaces for a while.

Members online

Latest posts

Back