SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE RATINGS: CELTIC v FURRY BITS

Think I'd agree with those marks except perhaps Iwata N/A , granted he only got 10 minutes , 19 actually including added on time I thought he looked very composed , kept up the pace in turnovers like calmac would and yes of course the games won but he bossed it for his 19 minutes.
Also I loved the ending of your article " dont have to like it, but let the people sing" .
Which says so much about today's world we live in , Scotland the UK , one of the pinnacles of democracy on earth.
It's not though , there's no real democracy in Scotland or anywhere else in the UK unless its about some mundane, interior affair.
We have no say over international affairs less since the Cameron affair with brexit we're just told.
No offence to anyone involved in the horrors in the holy land but Rishi Sunack another fool in long line of tory leader >PM forced upon us but who foes he think he is standing up saying that " Britain is with israel" ?
I'm sure much of it is but the marches in the UK show much Palestinian support as well, he's not a democratically voted for tory PM once again. Sunak, Truss, Boris, May,Cameron I think possibly none were at first perhaps Cameron/Lib dem.
Our choices are fake limited have been hindered and silenced by pr companies during covid , rights /civil liberties we didn't get back.
How can we be a democratic country with an unelected PM saying "Britain is on your side" and Shadow PM starmer still refusing to call for a humanitarian ceasefire.
Genocide in front of the world , Geneva convention out the window focus successfully away temporarily at least from the people the fact the USAs $100 BILLION spent on Ukraine has done shit and the Ukrainians could never have won it anyway.
So aye agree with the ratings 😄

Last edited:
Think I'd agree with those marks except perhaps Iwata N/A , granted he only got 10 minutes , 19 actually including added on time I thought he looked very composed , kept up the pace in turnovers like calmac would and yes of course the games won but he bossed it for his 19 minutes.
Also I loved the ending of your article " dont have to like it, but let the people sing" .
Which says so much about today's world we live in , Scotland the UK , one of the pinnacles of democracy on earth.
It's not though , there's no real democracy in Scotland or anywhere else in the UK unless its about some mundane ( or mot) interior affair.
We have no say over international affairs less since the Cameron affair with brexit we're just told.
No offence to anyone involved in the horrors in the holy land but Rishi Sunack another fool in long line of tory leader > forced upon us but who foes he think he is standing up saying that " Britain is with israel" ?
I'm sure much of it is but the marches in the UK show much Palestinian support as well, he's not a democratically voted for tory PM once again. Sunak, Truss, Boris, May,Cameron I think possibly none were at first perhaps Cameron/Lib dem.
Our choices are fake limited have been hindered and silenced by pr companies during covid , rights /civil liberties we didn't get back.
How can we be a democratic country with an unelected PM saying "Britain is on your side" and Shadow PM starmer still refusing to call for a humanitarian ceasefire.
Genocide in front of the world , Geneva convention out the window focus successfully away temporarily at least from the people the fact the USAs $100 BILLION spent on Ukraine has done shit and the Ukrainians could never have won it anyway.
So aye agree with the ratings 😄
👏👏👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back