SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE RATINGS: CELTIC v (Mc)INNESS & GHUNN

Yeah matters were resolved on Friday but due to a technical issue I couldn't log in. James was always an admin and he's planning to be more active. No-one gets banned without both of us agreeing. Hopefully the Noise will benefit from this little episode - which started because the chap from Snack Media was emailing me at the wrong email address so I never saw his messages He then assumed that I no longer wished to be involved in Celtic Noise.

As soon as I knew I was booted out I chased them up. I am pretty sure that the support shown to me in the thread about New Management played an important part in this being resolved to what I hope is everyone's satisfaction.

Celtic Noise is a brilliant wee Celtic space on the internet and it's a credit to those who post on it and make it what it is. Thanks to everyone who stood up for myself and in doing so helped to keep the Noise - they heard you loud and clear!

BTW - I'll re-post this in the other thread.
👏👏👏

Yeah matters were resolved on Friday but due to a technical issue I couldn't log in. James was always an admin and he's planning to be more active. No-one gets banned without both of us agreeing. Hopefully the Noise will benefit from this little episode - which started because the chap from Snack Media was emailing me at the wrong email address so I never saw his messages He then assumed that I no longer wished to be involved in Celtic Noise.

As soon as I knew I was booted out I chased them up. I am pretty sure that the support shown to me in the thread about New Management played an important part in this being resolved to what I hope is everyone's satisfaction.

Celtic Noise is a brilliant wee Celtic space on the internet and it's a credit to those who post on it and make it what it is. Thanks to everyone who stood up for myself and in doing so helped to keep the Noise - they heard you loud and clear!

BTW - I'll re-post this in the other thread.
Good to see you back at the helm Mon Capitan.

Members online

Back