SANDMAN'S GRAPHICALLY EXPLICIT REVIEW OF THE SEASON 2019/20

For all of the regular contributors.

The mark of greatness can only be measured by how we consider others.

Our Captain here is marked by greatness by
way of how he reached out and and considered those others.

God be with you, D..........your considerations were greatly appreciated.
Great to have you back Paul,lot's of folk were getting worried Hail Hail ☘ 🍺🥳

Excellent post from Sandman. What a motley crew of posters we are. Good craic. The one thing we all have in common however is our enduring love of Celtic. It's my birthday today and I'm in a really good mood. Going with my wife later today for a special dinner. I suspect this is going to be a great and record breaking year ahead. Predictions. There will be some appalling biased decisions made against us by Masonic referees. Despite this I hope we will achieve the Decima. A Treble is unlikely because all it takes to fail is one bad match or ref. I reckon this could be a great year for us in Europe.

Excellent post from Sandman. What a motley crew of posters we are. Good craic. The one thing we all have in common however is our enduring love of Celtic. It's my birthday today and I'm in a really good mood. Going with my wife later today for a special dinner. I suspect this is going to be a great and record breaking year ahead. Predictions. There will be some appalling biased decisions made against us by Masonic referees. Despite this I hope we will achieve the Decima. A Treble is unlikely because all it takes to fail is one bad match or ref. I reckon this could be a great year for us in Europe.
Jeezo Pat, your birthday is a sure-fire hit!!! Bollocks wie this 'dinner' pish........go right to puddin' wie whipped cream on top!

Don't forget the rhythm method though.........you don't want any unfortunate accidents at your age.

Happy Birthday to ye', happy birthday to ye..........happy birthday

Gaun yersel' lil' Stevie

Happy birthday Doc. HH

Happy birthday Doc! 🍺 🥳

Many happy returns Doc. Hope you had a great evening 🍀 🍻

It was a great night. Dinner at WBC (Wellington Boot Company)

Pork Dumplings and Crispy Fried Chicken as first course with Prime Beef Rib in red wine jus accompanied by beef fat spuds and brussel sprouts. Cheese and crackers to finish and washed down with some Garage Project IPA and a Bruichladdich whisky finish. Then across to Fork and Brewer which has the biggest selection of craft beer in town.

Daughter was our cab home.

It was a great night. Dinner at WBC (Wellington Boot Company)

Pork Dumplings and Crispy Fried Chicken as first course with Prime Beef Rib in red wine jus accompanied by beef fat spuds and brussel sprouts. Cheese and crackers to finish and washed down with some Garage Project IPA and a Bruichladdich whisky finish. Then across to Fork and Brewer which has the biggest selection of craft beer in town.

Daughter was our cab home.
Sound's like a great night was had Doc.

If you ever come to Wellington I would recommend stopping at Fork and Brewer. Each person get a paddle of beer. 6 x 200mls tasting glasses to test the extensive range. I've included the website for interest. Note the absence of the chemical piss that passes for beer in UK. When the lockdown ends plan a visit here.

Members online

Latest posts

Back