Sarajevo

No, they're shite, in relative terms. About as good as a Scottish Championship side. It'll be like playing Ayr United - they'll get a few chances due to the early-season rust but Celtic's superior ability and professionalism will overwhelm them after two legs.

Tight game over there, but always with the chance we'll run riot. Celtic Park, we'll pump them senseless.
Like the positivity , a Scottish championship club level is the same as SPL top 6 quite often. I'll take any win and do think we could run amok at home.
Expect a Scrappy game were going into the unknown here so going for 1-1
I'd take that given the conditions and this will be their biggest game in a long time if not ever, so as always any club we're drawn against lift their game as we are still regarded as a big name in Europe regardless of SMSMs attempts to portray us as an also ran even in the prelims. I just would like to see us go away and not look out of place rabbit in the headlights etc and do ourselves justice then thump them at CP HH

1st thing 1st wee need to as a club and fan base to stop using these excuses:
We shouldn't have to play so many qualifiers.
Oh it's so hot. Did we meantion it's hot.....it's so hot.
It's only preseason.
Have to respectfully disagree with that. Conditions i.e the heat will be a problem for we are from Scotland after all and used to our own climate but that shouldn't be a problem anyway. It's the otherpart CR about clubs like celtic and we aren't alone in complaining about the amount of qualies we must play. It's a joke and if clubs such as our own dont stand up to be counted then that just allows UEFA a free hand to do as they please and make it a closed shop. UEFA/fifa are dictatorships and clubs , especially clubs like celtic must always stand up against injusticies HH

Back