Schved

Vigobhoy

I think I read somewhere recently that Congerton is credited with the signing of our new bhoy Schved. Am I not right in thinking that this was prompted, NOT by Congerton, but by contact from Schevchenko to Lawwell. So much so that it pissed off Brenda (besties with Congerton) who suggested he had absolutely no need of another winger. Correct me if I am wrong. Just trying to make sure Congerton does not take the credit for something he is not entitled to.

Desmond plays golf in same circles as schevchenko who put in a word to Desmond that he was an up and coming star

Yeah Desmond and Shevchenko definitely have some sort of relationship, they also supposedly own houses near each other in London.

Dermot Desmond is also a shareholder in a Ukrainian bank.

I kept trying to give Congerton the benefit of the doubt, but I have to say that Jeremy Toljan is one of the worst players I’ve ever seen in a Celtic jersey.

I remember watching him at Rugby Park and he couldn’t control a 5 yard pass, I was thinking how is this possible, ok, let’s just blame the plastic pitch.

He’s been brutal since, and on Sunday I actually had a brass neck watching him.

This is a guy that Rodgers has wanted for ages, we supposedly tried to buy him in the Summer. Lee Congerton has known him since he was the Technical Director at Hamburg.

He worked in Germany for years and gives us Toljan and Compper.

F.ucking terrifying.

And we got him at a good price

Does anyone else think it's kind of hilarious that Maryan Shved gets a championship medal on Saturday without playing a minute for Celtic? Great work, if you can get it.

But seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing him next season in the Hoops. I think the jersey fits this kid.

Back