Scotland Team

Sean Dbl Tbl

Michael Stewart just posted his team fur Scotland fur games v Kahzakstan & San Marino! 5 Celtic players in team wae Bain, Tierney, Calmac, Forrest & Burke! If u include Armstrong as wan ae us just shows u whr Alkie McKeech wd be w/out us..Fukin NAEWHR!!????..Tierney RB obviously & Burke loan striker! Funny thing is a never noticed a single Sevco player, are they being rested fur their late Title PUSH!!????????

Michael Stewart just posted his team fur Scotland fur games v Kahzakstan & San Marino! 5 Celtic players in team wae Bain, Tierney, Calmac, Forrest & Burke! If u include Armstrong as wan ae us just shows u whr Alkie McKeech wd be w/out us..Fukin NAEWHR!!????..Tierney RB obviously & Burke loan striker! Funny thing is a never noticed a single Sevco player, are they being rested fur their late Title PUSH!!????????
Besides being no use,!just have to hope no serious injuries,hh

From 1982 up until Big Avrils 4-6-0 formation against the Czechs I followed Scotland home & Away,. Had to give it up when the Mrs took ill, I still go to Scotland home games with The oldest grandwean & daughter, irks me something fvckin rotten, that big Judas McLeish is back managing Scotland cvnt walked out on his country before & nae doubt the cvnt wiil do it again.

From 1982 up until Big Avrils 4-6-0 formation against the Czechs I followed Scotland home & Away,. Had to give it up when the Mrs took ill, I still go to Scotland home games with The oldest grandwean & daughter, irks me something fvckin rotten, that big Judas McLeish is back managing Scotland cvnt walked out on his country before & nae doubt the cvnt wiil do it again.
Well Robertson oot noo m8..Dentist apparently ?????????..At least KT gets tae play LB wae Findlay drafted in as RB!

Are you predicting that Sevco will sack slipperyG and re-hire the fraudster? Cause I don’t think anyone else will hire him. ???

Back