Scotland:Third world country?

bickering that's what they want, the Westminster government, oh this, oh that. pants. I am being polite.
Nice of you to be polite that's not what am talking about, just think what he said was an Own goal. If you have some insight would love to hear your thoughts.

Sorry I must be on another planet at this time.
You have lost me?

What in this thread specifically fits your reaction of boke.

If it doesn't appeal to your taste then you don't need to voice an opinion.

But if you make outlandish remarks with bizarre qualification that has no baring on the subject matter then I would suggest there is something hidden that you are not revealing.

You said is this actually a thread. GTF. boke several times, and then some bizarre revelation that the government are trying to get you to create a scene where there is none.

1 its a general thread
2 I don't care if it gives you boke
3 You still haven't even contributed anything to support your wild opinion

Why do I think its relevant

Celtic play in Scotland
Gallagher claims he loves Celtic
I found it a rather strange thing to say even when arguing with someone who is a strange Scottish wee boy

Start your own thread thats more interesting

You have lost me?

What in this thread specifically fits your reaction of boke.

If it doesn't appeal to your taste then you don't need to voice an opinion.

But if you make outlandish remarks with bizarre qualification that has no baring on the subject matter then I would suggest there is something hidden that you are not revealing.

You said is this actually a thread. GTF. boke several times, and then some bizarre revelation that the government are trying to get you to create a scene where there is none.

1 its a general thread
2 I don't care if it gives you boke
3 You still haven't even contributed anything to support your wild opinion

Why do I think its relevant

Celtic play in Scotland
Gallagher claims he loves Celtic
I found it a rather strange thing to say even when arguing with someone who is a strange Scottish wee boy

Start your own thread thats more interesting
whats with the big lingo, do not patronise me. There are more on here are more Scottish, I am of Italian, but Scottish, so eff off.

Aye rain boffer mucker[/QUOTE]
What you on, get a life. I thought you were a clever person from another site, impersonition does not suit.

Aye rain boffer mucker
What you on, get a life. I thought you were a clever person from another site, impersonition does not suit.[/QUOTE]
I might be inclined to be offended if I had a clue what your on about.

Im no a clever person on this site or any other

But I don't think I am communicating with you in English or hyroglyphs

You came on this thread with nothing but abuse, claiming the government are trying to get you to argue about stuff

Members online

No members online now.

Back