Scott Brown 100% legend

If anyone was ever in any doubt about broonys status as a true Celtic legend I hope they seen today's game. He bossed it like slippy could only dream of. His professionalism got el buffalo sent off and Kent will have to pay the piper also. What a captain best I've ever known in my 30+ years following the hoops how can anyone not love his beamer at morelos getting sent off? One scott brown legend HH 8iar all ours ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Broony, was Imperious
HH

Attachments

• BROONY and the madman (1).jpg
    BROONY and the madman (1).jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 4
Hilarious man big tough guy with sweaky voice.
Absolute embarrassment GERS TV interviews ?
The guy with the mic sounds as if he's talking while enjoying a pint, of angry bumblebees
Brain disengaged prior to speaking as words run together and fall out of that cavernous hole, in his big bawface
The 3 Amigos, - Greetin' swearin' they sound like a bunch of wee school lassies
'Eh..aye...fuckin'...ah eh...fuckin'...fuckin' penalty...fuckin' Scott Broon...'
KWAKLITY stuff, ya monobrowed, rotund, humphybackit, shittgibbons fae Govan
HH

Last edited:
That fuckin moon man says he’s proud of Kent cause he punched Scott brown!!because Scott brown cheated??uneducated ashtray licking space cadet.....it’s quite a eye opener to listen to how they fucking lunatics think,Bobby maddens oor fav ref??we hand picked him?..everything’s about keeping us down??do you know they let they twonks cross the main road and there’s no even a lollipop man there???criminal.?

Let's be honest, those fuckers couldn't get laid in a womens prison, with a handfull of day passes
Let's just hope they never reproduce
They ARE the droids, Slippy's looking for
Thay actually make Bomber Brown sound intelligent and that's saying something

Hearing and reading so much nonsense and absolute lies about Broony over the last day I am getting a wee bit concerned about the safety of Scott. The shear bile and bile hatred being spewed about him is gathering more and more momentum. Remember he has already been pelted with coins and batteries by them at Ibrokes and was confronted on the pitch by one of their thuggish fans. The last time I can remember one of our people getting pilloried so much it ended up with Lenny being battered unconscious, receiving death threats and getting a bullet & bomb in the post. I think Broony can cope with being hacked, elbowed, punched and grabbed by out of control opponents, but I fear he mind be the victim of a cowardly attack by some crazed idiotic fan and the laptop loyal/Scottish media and Sevco fanbase/players/manager will say it is all his own fault and he brought it on himself. Hope I am wrong.

Hearing and reading so much nonsense and absolute lies about Broony over the last day I am getting a wee bit concerned about the safety of Scott. The shear bile and bile hatred being spewed about him is gathering more and more momentum. Remember he has already been pelted with coins and batteries by them at Ibrokes and was confronted on the pitch by one of their thuggish fans. The last time I can remember one of our people getting pilloried so much it ended up with Lenny being battered unconscious, receiving death threats and getting a bullet & bomb in the post. I think Broony can cope with being hacked, elbowed, punched and grabbed by out of control opponents, but I fear he mind be the victim of a cowardly attack by some crazed idiotic fan and the laptop loyal/Scottish media and Sevco fanbase/players/manager will say it is all his own fault and he brought it on himself. Hope I am wrong.
Mate a wouldn’t worry too much about el Capitaine getting jumped way moon units!!think mike Tyson wid think twice before havin a go...anyway there awe mouth pieces...

They are fucking, inbred morons
Imagne being told, that there is a threat to you, as you are preparing to go play a game of football
Only on the West of Sotland, is this sort of behaviour, regarded as 'acceptable' by the authorities & mainstream media
Fans being warned, not to go into the city, after Sevco lose
Incredible, that was how it was in the 70's, when I lived there
It's worse today than it ever was
Slippy is responsble for fanning the flames with his rhetoric & hopefully, it comes back, to bite him on the arse
HH

Imagne being told, that there is a threat to you, as you are preparing to go play a game of football
Only on the West of Sotland, is this sort of behaviour, regarded as 'acceptable' by the authorities & mainstream media
Slippy is responsble for fanning the flames with his rhetoric & hopefully, it comes back, to bite him on the arse
HH
A don’t recall any riots or stabbings after the last game that they arseholes won??we take it on the chin mate an just get on way it..?☘️

Was thinking the same, BB. Their loathing for Lenny was outrageous as were the undeserved attacks on him. Broony will have taken over the most hated Fenian mantle from him for a while and I hope we don't see the same consequences.

Over on Fester Fester they're all talking about "doing" Broony, halving him in two, breaking his legs, making sure he never walks again, bringing an end to his career, "cementing" him.
That's just a few of the ideas from a bunch of hun reprobates. The fact that someone has already died at the hands of one of their own mutation seems to have flown above their pointy heids. ???

We're not allowed to go over and celebrate in front of our fans, because there are 'snowflakes' in the vicinity, who can't control their anger
Look at the game, where they went over the top of their own fans in wheelchairs, to vent their hatred & bigotry, as our Bhoys celebrated in front of them

Can't wait to hear what Frank McAvennie has to say, him and Derek Ferguson are great on 'Right on the coupon'
HH

Attachments

• IMG_20190401_125829.jpg
    IMG_20190401_125829.jpg
    1,012.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
HH
Yep inbred indeed it’s the six fingers and the eyes on a different level that give it away. I thought maybe castration to stop the breeding program but they tend to keep it in the family, so it lessens the impact on the rest of the population...... is that not a banjo I can hear in the background

We're not allowed to go over and celebrate in front of our fans, because there are 'snowflakes' in the vicinity, who can't control their anger
Look at the game, where they went over the top of their own fans in wheelchairs, to vent their hatred & bigotry, as our Bhoys celebrated in front of them

Can't wait to hear what Frank McAvennie has to say, him and Derek Ferguson are great on 'Right on the coupon'
HH
See if you look at the clip being shown of the”melee hun players are at the dugouts on there way to changing rooms??why da fuck did they then head down to were brown was!,also check out that dirty shitebag Tavernier doing lustig from behind ,,,puts his hood up so no one can pick him out??big Bain is defending every Celt that’s getting pushed about,top man!

Mate a wouldn’t worry too much about el Capitaine getting jumped way moon units!!think mike Tyson wid think twice before havin a go...anyway there awe mouth pieces...
I hope you are right, pal. There is just so much frothing at the mouth indignation and hatred - including from their idiotic manager looking for excuses and a scape-goat (or any kind of goat really...) - that one tooled-up fucktard martyr may believe he is justified to cowardly attack Broony from behind on the pitch. He will be loved even more that the Jambo scumbag bigot that attacking Lennon and was then honoured by many hundreds of Hearts fans "hilariously" wearing masks of his face at our next visit to Tynecastle. After Levien's comments about Broony last year it became open season on him with a large number of opponents being allowed to stamp Scott with some clearly trying to seriously injure him - expect the same again with no protection from the MIBs. Or maybe I'm worrying about nothing!!!!

I hope you are right, pal. There is just so much frothing at the mouth indignation and hatred - including from their idiotic manager looking for excuses and a scape-goat (or any kind of goat really...) - that one tooled-up fucktard martyr may believe he is justified to cowardly attack Broony from behind on the pitch. He will be loved even more that the Jambo scumbag bigot that attacking Lennon and was then honoured by many hundreds of Hearts fans "hilariously" wearing masks of his face at our next visit to Tynecastle. After Levien's comments about Broony last year it became open season on him with a large number of opponents being allowed to stamp Scott with some clearly trying to seriously injure him - expect the same again with no protection from the MIBs. Or maybe I'm worrying about nothing!!!!
Like you BB I really fear for SB. Every one e them bawbags thinks he’s Rambo after a buckie or ten. Gerrard has just poured petrol on the fire and I’m stressing out over what will happen next. It only wants one idiot to try his luck. I truly hope this will calm down my head tells me it will but the rest of me is no convinced

If anyone was ever in any doubt about broonys status as a true Celtic legend I hope they seen today's game. He bossed it like slippy could only dream of. His professionalism got el buffalo sent off and Kent will have to pay the piper also. What a captain best I've ever known in my 30+ years following the hoops how can anyone not love his beamer at morelos getting sent off? One scott brown legend HH 8iar all ours ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Completely agree. Broony is a modern day legend. He will be in the hall of Fame forever

Like you BB I really fear for SB. Every one e them bawbags thinks he’s Rambo after a buckie or ten. Gerrard has just poured petrol on the fire and I’m stressing out over what will happen next. It only wants one idiot to try his luck. I truly hope this will calm down my head tells me it will but the rest of me is no convinced
It’s fucking ridiculous that every time that shower a shite get beat way anyone that the whole country has to hold its breath waiting for the fall out,,,this hasn’t always been the case?since that fat fuck traynor got involved way them they’ve pushed this victim card to deflect from poor results,it’s way past time that our media guys done there job and nailed this pish,,,,as a celtic fan a would urge our fans to stop buying these shit stained rags who act on there behalf...printing this nonsense!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back