Scott Brown

I am swimming against the tide here, but I thought NO got it right today. Team choice was excellent, tactics spot on. It's no coincidence the change of style helped odsonne to play one of his best games in a Celtic jersey. I was disappointed again with Scott Sinclair's contribution. He played wide as instructed but did little else. We stood up today and refused to be bullied by a typically over physical servo. HH

I was laughing mightily at Broony's massive smiley face when the hybrid homosapicapybara was walking offelo.
Capture2.JPG

Broony is a Celtic iconic image machine.

We need a couple of new Broony's though for the future and cover and to help out now, and keep him as the coach on how to win on a contract for as long as he wants regardless of manager.

I am swimming against the tide here, but I thought NO got it right today. Team choice was excellent, tactics spot on. It's no coincidence the change of style helped odsonne to play one of his best games in a Celtic jersey. I was disappointed again with Scott Sinclair's contribution. He played wide as instructed but did little else. We stood up today and refused to be bullied by a typically over physical servo. HH

You are swimming with the reality that Lenny can only pick from those fit enough from the squad available to who ever replaced the joker, and with so many having been injured at home, time for fans and share holders to ask seriouis questions about this supposed virus infected pitch.

Without RC who some forget turned around rodgers early season around, pre RC we were poor and not great since his injury.

Ryan Christie, a player that Lenny wanted at Hibs and rodgers only started saying how great he was - after he was forced to pick him because of injuries.
RC a real star in the making who Rodgers who by credible accounts was planning to sell or loan out again.

You are swimming with the reality that Lenny can only pick from those fit enough from the squad available to who ever replaced the joker, and with so many having been injured at home, time for fans and share holders to ask seriouis questions about this supposed virus infected pitch.

Without RC who some forget turned around rodgers early season around, pre RC we were poor and not great since his injury.

Ryan Christie, a player that Lenny wanted at Hibs and rodgers only started saying how great he was - after he was forced to pick him because of injuries.
RC a real star in the making who Rodgers who by credible accounts was planning to sell or loan out again.
Good point ..

Can't run, teams are getting wise to him now....anyone breaking from midfield is free and clear. Go out on a high at the end of the season. Any semi decent euro side will rip him apart.

There's been talk of this being his last season. Probably a good idea. But there's no denying he's still a presence, even though he's lost a step or two.

I love Broony and he is obviously such a big presence in the changing room, as well as on the pitch. But I personally would like to see him play less often next season as we go for the faster/more skillful midfield based around CalMac, Christie & Rogic that destroyed Scottish teams in October & November. Similarly I'd keep Lustig for another season as a back-up to help in training and play when needed.

Seen this on another thread.. point well made I think.

'We've lost our best striker on deadline day with no replacement incoming. We've had injurys throughout the squad all season. Lost our manager and most of the backroom staff midway through the season. Had to contend with injuries to 2 defenders today. Still top and by 13 points. HH '

Back