Scott Brown

Merge Broony threads Winning Captains?

Wait for a Broony thread for months then 2 turn up in the same minute! 😹
I've moved mine over hoopy to keep it simple.👍
As the dust settles on what was probably another damp squib on Sunday. One thing that was on my mind was Broony and what happens next. Of all the changes that are gonna be made this will be one that will be felt as a defining moment. He showed glimpses of his former self and had me thinking about how many games throughout the years that he dragged and inspired players round about him to get their finger out sometimes just purely by his performance. I suspect the strong rumours that he is about to go into coaching elsewhere are true and could be realised quicker than we think if he takes up the Aberdeen opportunity. Age has caught up with him and his physical ability is no longer at its peak and he may be thinking one more season is a step too far.
He will be a massive loss for obvious reasons. ..and one we may feel for a few seasons to come as they don't make many like him any more. I am sure we will see his return in years to come ...but should we make it a priority to get him in our set up in some coaching capacity right now ..surely he would be a pivotal figure for any new coaching team that's coming in to assist in any rebuild. Are we sleepwalking again here with Broony ?

Aberdeen’s-gain Celtic’s loss would keep Broonie for what he brings to the team behind the scenes but that’s just me.
We’re losing a Giant it’s only when they go you realise what they gave to Celtic.
But he goes with mine and I suspect the overwhelming majority of the Celtic Families support I certainly wish him all the success safe in the knowledge that he will return to Paradise battle hardened. Potentially as our Manager
HH Scott Brown Celtic Legned 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 awe thi best

HH 🍀

Back