Scott Sinclair

BILLCOWIE1958

Has Scott Sinclair's time in the starting 11 come to an end?

With so many options available to Celtic in the winger department is Sinclair now an expensive luxury

Forrest Johnston Hayes Morgan and now Shved as well as Dembele pushing for 1st team recognition I think Sinclair will struggle to get a starting berth Also as a Snake Oil signing Lenny will have his own ideas about him

As one of the Club's top earners at £25k a week him going would free up A LOT of wages and if we can get £3 mill for him then I'd be well chuffed

Scotty has served us well over the past 3 seasons especially his 1st season where he was an Invincible as well as being Player of the Year but I think thanking him and wishing him well would be the right decision

HH?

In fairness you can't blame Scotty Sinclair for not having the energy to go past defenders anymore. If he wants to stay at Celtic the club should renegotiate his contract whereby he has to stay at Peter Lawwell's house for the 2 nights before every game he's starting. Only way he's ever going to save any energy for the pitch.

Back