Scott Sinclair

RSA_Bhoy

I am getting increasingly concerned with what is happening to Scott, he has faced racist vitriol at stadia, at the airport and continually online. The So called media have continued to behave like fox and yesterday the framing behind the alleged confrontation leaves a very dirty taste in the mouth. I am somewhat left astonished that none of this is the concern of all stakeholders ? no support for him whatsoever, no blogs written in his support ? I am a supporter of Glasgow Celtic a club welcome to all.

I am getting increasingly concerned with what is happening to Scott, he has faced racist vitriol at stadia, at the airport and continually online. The So called media have continued to behave like fox and yesterday the framing behind the alleged confrontation leaves a very dirty taste in the mouth. I am somewhat left astonished that none of this is the concern of all stakeholders ? no support for him whatsoever, no blogs written in his support ? I am a supporter of Glasgow Celtic a club welcome to all.

What happened yesterday,RSA?

He was allegedly in an argument!

Back