Scottish Cup Semi Final

If they've taken this long tae appt a Manager & Lennon is the best they kin dae they're in a WORSE state than I imagined!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lennon’s record as manager is actually impressive the countless trophies at celtic then championship at hibs and cup in Cyprus …they have hired worse mate …he fucked the 10 but his team with Ledley etc was my favourite team since the days of Martin O'Neill

Lennon’s record as manager is actually impressive the countless trophies at celtic then championship at hibs and cup in Cyprus …they have hired worse mate …he fucked the 10 but his team with Lesley etc was my favourite team since the days of Martin O'Neill
1st time around wiz fine m8 had no problem wae that but even tho he won the Treble the '10' Season wiz a Fukin DISASTER!! His excuses wk in wk oot wur Fukin inexcusable & he shdve went after the 2-0 defeat by the FILTH when Oddbod scored twice!! He lasted 5 Mths too long & fur that tae me he's DUN as a Manager!! Aberdeen cdve appt him Mths ago why dae it noo??

1st time around wiz fine m8 had no problem wae that but even tho he won the Treble the '10' Season wiz a Fukin DISASTER!! His excuses wk in wk oot wur Fukin inexcusable & he shdve went after the 2-0 defeat by the FILTH when Oddbod scored twice!! He lasted 5 Mths too long & fur that tae me he's DUN as a Manager!! Aberdeen cdve appt him Mths ago why dae it noo??
His last season was absolutely terrible definitely…. But overall tho he was a success and done well in Europe too plus he was against a strong rangers side too at the time…I don’t think they will hire him anyway

His last season was absolutely terrible definitely…. But overall tho he was a success and done well in Europe too plus he was against a strong rangers side too at the time…I don’t think they will hire him anyway
Gets easy money fae Sky, TNT etc why bother but I suppose if he Fuks the SCUM 4 times a Season fae nxt Yr he gets ma vote!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Don't think that Cormacks got a Fukin Clue at the 🐑🐑 mind yi av a cheek tae say that wae the Tory Bastards that CONTROL us!! 🤬🤬🤬

I think Lenny was a good motivator and fairly simple tactician playing a similar style to MoN's successful tactics. But it wore off after a period of time. It reminded me of Willie Miller when he became manager at Aberdeen - he was successful early on relying on his force of personality, but when that stopped working he couldn't turn it around.

I said at the time Lenny did an incredible job salvaging the treble when Rodgers fecked off. But IMO we should have thanked him profusely and brought in a better manager that summer (there was a LOT of debate on here back then). But he won another treble so maybe he was very much the right appointment???

Anyway, I doubt Aberdeen will appoint him. Not many fans would want him up here.

I appreciate Aberdeen have been mostly terrible this season, but we must not take anything for granted. We must approach this match 100% focused and fully committed, otherwise we know what can happen. Unfortunately we have a few recent bad experiences where we have not given it everything. Bring it on.

Last edited:
Aberdeen was probably the team we wanted out the draw even tho it will be a tough game….hearts have been gubbed from them recently but they will have 25 thousand jambos at hampden and also hearts as a club will want in final so fingers crossed they get to final against us
Hearts have never beaten any version of Rangers at Hampden in their history
Shout about being up for it for weeks before the game , go there , bend over , wee Larry Tefal heed will have a shocker again

Then all back to the lodge to wank over Tommy Robinson

Members online

Latest posts

Back