SCUM GETTING DIG IN!!

Sean Tbl Tbl

Caught the last 20 mins on Schnide 1 & could smell the Hun Odour off the ?? they gave a 'Supposed' call tae arms re Scotland! Firstly the Prik tries tae point oot that where wiz the pashion in San Marino when the Jakey Fuk wiz at the helm (Smelt Hun then) & that now everyone appears behind Clarke! Then gets the wee fly dig in re the previous caller 'Celebrating' us winning everything & how he Hope's our next court case is as successful!!????..Now not a mention of this from Hannah & the Bimbo on wae him so this shd have been cut!! What is it wae these Cunts when Glibby is never oot the Fukin Sheriff Courts ae Glesca or London??????..Oh how I cannot wait tae we win 9, 10, 20 in a Fukin row coz NO MATTER how often we bury these Cunts in the grun al no be at peace till their FUKIN 6 feet under!!??????..HH☘☘☘

Caught the last 20 mins on Schnide 1 & could smell the Hun Odour off the ?? they gave a 'Supposed' call tae arms re Scotland! Firstly the Prik tries tae point oot that where wiz the pashion in San Marino when the Jakey Fuk wiz at the helm (Smelt Hun then) & that now everyone appears behind Clarke! Then gets the wee fly dig in re the previous caller 'Celebrating' us winning everything & how he Hope's our next court case is as successful!!????..Now not a mention of this from Hannah & the Bimbo on wae him so this shd have been cut!! What is it wae these Cunts when Glibby is never oot the Fukin Sheriff Courts ae Glesca or London??????..Oh how I cannot wait tae we win 9, 10, 20 in a Fukin row coz NO MATTER how often we bury these Cunts in the grun al no be at peace till their FUKIN 6 feet under!!??????..HH☘☘☘
Love the end Sean but they’re such cheap skates they’ll only go doon 4 feet.

HH ?

Love the end Sean but they’re such cheap skates they’ll only go doon 4 feet.

HH ?
Fukin DESPISE THE WANKAZ M8! ???..They continually post the amount ae Filth fans wearing their tacky 'Turkish' taps & how they're taking oor their Country agane!!?????..They then show wan random guy in London wae a Hoops tap on at sum Trump protest & apparently we aw wear them at Interviews/Weddings & Protests??????..As an intelligent individual I just CANNOT Fathom the workings of a SCUM Mind but by Fuk m8 they are as Thik as a Fukin Lumber Yard!!?????

I don't want them dead, just yet. I'm been having too much fun listening to the deludamol at work. "We're back" "going for 55" and a whole other bucketfull o ' shoite just so Dodgy Dave can fleece them year after year. All that money spent coming second(or third) behind the Champions, the Treble3 winners, the greatest football club ever produced by this country.
So Sean, while I get where your coming from, the more they whine,complain,put us down,bitch,greet, howl at the moon the sweeter the triumphs are for me. I'm sorry, but I'm havin too much fun watching the bastards suffer and bleed to want it to stop just yet.
The thought of NL at the helm when we take the TEN makes me smile from ear to ear. GIRFUY gullibillys again and again and again.

I don't want them dead, just yet. I'm been having too much fun listening to the deludamol at work. "We're back" "going for 55" and a whole other bucketfull o ' shoite just so Dodgy Dave can fleece them year after year. All that money spent coming second(or third) behind the Champions, the Treble3 winners, the greatest football club ever produced by this country.
So Sean, while I get where your coming from, the more they whine,complain,put us down,bitch,greet, howl at the moon the sweeter the triumphs are for me. I'm sorry, but I'm havin too much fun watching the bastards suffer and bleed to want it to stop just yet.
The thought of NL at the helm when we take the TEN makes me smile from ear to ear. GIRFUY gullibillys again and again and again.
lovin the "evil" Weedoc,bit like chinese water torture,or,death by a thousand cuts,love their pain!

Agree wholeheartedly m8, when we get the 10 the Bastards can begin a slow death..AGANE!!??????

When ami gittin my £10 quid giro. Enter aw liz is bringing in £20 million in. Gies ma giro
Cause I am an arsewhole. Says Krisp Biyd.
A needs it fur a pie.

HH ????
Its beyond COMPREHENSION how u can be that FUKIN THIK M8?????..Must be a Hun Association where they kick the ??oot ae u tae the tunes ae Tina Turner & sum auld Bastard singing the Sash!!???????..A wdny pish on these Cunts if they were on ????????

Back