Season Tickets have sold out.

26+6=1

FWk8P0-XEAEJKq0

For various reasons I haven’t been to a game for quite some time 😕
Miss walking up those stairs and the sight that opens up before your eyes.. maybe this season 🤞
If your fit get there,my fitness levels are getting worse it might be my last season but I says that last year ,so here's looking at you hope everything's well and get back to paradise,especially these champion league nights,ye canny whack it

I couldn't gaurantee I could attend all the games anymore but with 8 season tickets in the wider family I am still invited regularly when their commitments don't allow them to go and i managed over ten games last season.
I always pay my way so don't take advantage of their generosity so they are recompensed. Probably suits me better these days after many years of trying to never miss a game....Great to see a sell out to add to the feel good factor. 🍀

I've been on the waitlist for about 5years, good going all those that paid up again, looks like I'll have to wait.

Need tickets for st Johnstone on the 29th Dec when the family and I are back in Scotland how do I go about getting them?
If you tap on the link 26 has attached ...go down to the list under quick links and you'll see tickets and hospitality...let's you get in touch all contact details etc are on there and the ticket office will explain process and timescales for buying tickets if available.

I've been on the waitlist for about 5years, good going all those that paid up again, looks like I'll have to wait.

Need tickets for st Johnstone on the 29th Dec when the family and I are back in Scotland how do I go about getting them?
I've wasted a few tenners on that list. If it was refundable it would be OK but instead it's a way for the club to get extra money. With season tickets selling out 2 years in a row the waiting list should be abolished rather than have thousands of fans paying for a chance to have no chance.

As regards Dec 29th I'd advise watching the club website where game tickets are released a few weeks in advance. But you've given me an idea. https://celticnoise.com/threads/celtic-noise-ticket-exchange.11021/

26+6=1 it's just a one off payment mate.. I've only paid once and I'm still on it just got my email through. I'm lead to believe the 10 pound gets knocked off the cost of the season ticket too once they come available.

Members online

Latest posts

Back