Seems Forbes magazine have interest in Strange accounts at Ibrox

He's got 05-20 vision for the future of the huns (hahahahahaha fuckin ha). He's on the brink of having Trump style rallys in the ludges of the land selling 'MAGGOT' hats and blasting the "fake news" media that said Celtic won 8 successive titles.

In tandem with the Forbes magazine article

Steven Gerrard’s Rangers Announce £11m Losses -In A Manner Designed To Hide Them From The Media

I think the headline and details of shenanigans is quite remarkable since Scottish MSM have not same detail and certainly not same headline.

Read the article very interesting as aye live in England didn't get to see how Scottish media reported it did aye miss much

Aye, Karl certainly had a way with words, but in fairness - nobody had to be Nostradamus to foresee what is going to happen in hunland.

As we've said on too many occasions to count, Boab - the press in this country have done the huns a massive disservice in NOT reporting these hard, evidential FACTS.

It matters not a jot to me, but their lack of public responsibility is going to lead to violence when the eejits are revolting (and by God - they are revolting).

He's got 05-20 vision for the future of the huns (hahahahahaha fuckin ha). He's on the brink of having Trump style rallys in the ludges of the land selling 'MAGGOT' hats and blasting the "fake news" media that said Celtic won 8 successive titles.
05-20 vision SP? Aye that's Squinty vision aw right, that's the real value and the mugs (club 1872) value in pennies for the latest Zombie share issue. 😜

Aye, Karl certainly had a way with words, but in fairness - nobody had to be Nostradamus to foresee what is going to happen in hunland.

As we've said on too many occasions to count, Boab - the press in this country have done the huns a massive disservice in NOT reporting these hard, evidential FACTS.

It matters not a jot to me, but their lack of public responsibility is going to lead to violence when the eejits are revolting (and by God - they are revolting).
They live in a parallel universe SP where the 3 bams will continue to bail them out if that's was the case why the need for close bros.loan? Its not a case of if, but more a case of when this tribute act goes into administration nothing more certain.

05-20 vision SP? Aye that's Squinty vision aw right, that's the real value and the mugs (club 1872) value in pennies for the latest Zombie share issue. 😜
He has an eye (and I mean literally one eye) for the con, Ben, but even squint-o-vision cannae bring these accounts into focus!

Maybe the penny's (and I mean literally one penny) dropped like his dodgy eye and he realises it's time to burn the big hoose doon for the insurance drop.

Just in time for Guy Fawkes too..........more Catholic inspiration!

He has an eye (and I mean literally one eye) for the con, Ben, but even squint-o-vision cannae bring these accounts into focus!

Maybe the penny's (and I mean literally one penny) dropped like his dodgy eye and he realises it's time to burn the big hoose doon for the insurance drop.

Just in time for Guy Fawkes too..........more Catholic inspiration!
And with the glib and shameless sine die from the business community. Things look very very bleak, Unless Richard Gough' s favourite Chinese team SUM YUNG GHUY come in with a 40m yen bid for EL Guffelo.😉

The comments section in that article just sums up why the 2nd club will inevitably go the way of the 1st. They simply just don't want to hear anything other than puff piece propaganda telling them how great they are and how close they're coming to toppling the 'taigs'!

Seriously they'd need to quadruple their IQ to qualify as halfwits ffs!

TIF.jpg

And with the glib and shameless sine die from the business community. Things look very very bleak, Unless Richard Gough' s favourite Chinese team SUM YUNG GHUY come in with a 40m yen bid for EL Guffelo.😉
Desperate times call for desperate measures, TGS.

I reckon glibby is trying to come up with another Hatton Garden heist, or at the very least- he's going to make a grab for the zombie hordes' universal credit and PIP allowances.

He better hope that bojo blows the election, because the poor bastards will have their benefits slashed post-brexit if wurzel gets elected.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, TGS.

I reckon glibby is trying to come up with another Hatton Garden heist, or at the very least- he's going to make a grab for the zombie hordes' universal credit and PIP allowances.

He better hope that bojo blows the election, because the poor bastards will have their benefits slashed post-brexit if wurzel gets elected.
🤣 glib would be a great look for a heist, just put him oan the corner. HE could look both ways without moving his napper.🤣

Back