Sell or Keep? Who?

Brimcbhoy

We're all disappointed with that performance so who should we keep and who should we sell? Boyata will probably go anyway so who else? I'll say Sinclair and Lustig. Brown can have a free contract to go anywhere if he wants.

I’ve a list of players that should go, the only problem is will Peter Lawwell replace them with better players.... more like he’s downgrading the squad to secure his next 2 million bonus

Totally scunnered folks ?

We're all disappointed with that performance so who should we keep and who should we sell? Boyata will probably go anyway so who else? I'll say Sinclair and Lustig. Brown can have a free contract to go anywhere if he wants.

Hmmm not sure Give Sinclair until end of the season

Broony I think his best days are behind him

Lustig likewise We have a ready made replacement in young Ralston there although Gamboa can pick up his jacket

If Boyata goes we need a replacement because neither Hendry or Simunovic are the answer and Benkovic will be gone by the end of May so we'll be back to square 1 CB wise with only Ajer able to do a job in that position although he's still learning it

BR should build around a nucleus of KT McGregor Christie Rogic and Forrest Not sure if Griff would feature prominently if and when he returns as BR obviously doesn't rate him that highly

If Ralston and Johnston can impose themselves then all the better

N'tcham is a bit of an enigma

Gordon is becoming a Bombscare again after looking like he had perhaps turned a corner
At 35 maybe it's time the younger Bain got his chances as he hasn't let us down in either the League Cup or against Dundee when he was put in against them

Bottom line is though we should be building from a position of strength

We've already let a shite and skint SEVCO steal a march on us and there's no excuse for that 'Tgey've been telling us for 2.5 years that they are coming FFS'

On a more positive note I don't think I've seen Celtic play with so little grit and enthusiasm and I think they can't play as badly domestically again

So ..... does it need root and branch changes or tinkering but with adding 3 or 4 new faces to the squad

I'd go for the latter

HH?

I'm starting to think that we only keep the academy guys and get others in to fill the gaps including in the management and coaching staff.

BBC Tom English have spotted a Hibs fan spouting racial abuse at a Hearts player, we will not repeat it but you do not have to be a lip reader to make it out. You could ot make this shit up, Sinclair nothing, Lennon nothing,

Sell or keep who?
Who says anyone will buy our rejects?
Who says anyone will sell us their decent players?
Who says they will want to play in the SPFL if they're foreign?
Who says PL will dig deep enough to fund transfers and wages?

Thats because he is a twat Boab.Well they brought their A game..what arseholes.Wonder if you will hear broony come out and say sevco lacked class with arfield mocking him.One win in 13 and now they think they are world beaters.Thats the worst we have played domestically and if it wasnt for a linesman putting his flag up we could have nicked a draw.The only stats that count is the goals scored and conceded.The difference when we bring our A game we blow them away.12 goals and 6pts and a place in a final.Not how many shots we had on target or how many saves their keeper had or corners.Devries gamboa commper allan eboue all out in january for a start.Then possibly another 5 in the summer.BR needs to build his own team.

Sell or keep who?
Who says anyone will buy our rejects?
Who says anyone will sell us their decent players?
Who says they will want to play in the SPFL if they're foreign?
Who says PL will dig deep enough to fund transfers and wages?
Keep the players who are good enouģh AND try. Get rid of the shirkers.
If no-one will buy our rejects, just save the wages. Getting teams to sell us their decent players is mòre of a problem.
We might appear to be a stepping stone but maybe good players can later be persuaded to stay and not move on.

Last edited:
we’ll invest. My concern is when we do who will come in and actually have the quality to make us better. We seem to do things cheap! There’s a few (big names) that need offloaded that should free up some room on the wage bill. Let’s try get some class players that can go straight into the first team. we are as always I feel 3/4 players away from being a champions league group stage competitive team!

P.s. On a side note, get big victor back!! HH

Back