CarlisleReiver

Celtic vs Ross County
Real Betis vs Celtic
Livingston vs Celtic
Celtic v
Raith Rovers (cup)
Celtic vs Dundee United
Celtic vs Bayer Leverkusen

After a welcomed international break I feel for everyone associated with the club, we have 6 important games coming up.

Some tasty European games sandwiched between the league and cup games. Extremely important that we win all our league games. I'm all for giving Europe our highest priority, but I feel that this season we need to try and break TheRangers strangle hold. We just can't afford to drop any points in the League. We need to really improve on our highlighted away form - however, we have played 2 of our hardest away games of the season. I feel and hope we will go throughout the season at home unbeaten as we seem to know how to put the ball in the net at home.

The squad has players which all on the face of this want to be here, and the new recruits seem good on paper, with lots of cover. I'm a big backer of Ange, but he has made mistakes too. If he uses the players in their correct position I think we'll be fine. It was obvious from his comments that both Christie and Edwoard were both put in the shop window at Ibrox - this is modern football unfortunately. However, he did play Juranovic ahead of Monty so he had no one else to blame.

So with a bit of time to breath it's a good time to reflect. Not nice to have played 4 games and just have 6 points. However, after HoweGate and depleted squad to be in the Europa group and only 3 points behind TheRanger things aren't too bad. I think I would have settled for that over a month ago.

Prediction time for September:
Europa: 1 point
League: 9 points
Cup: Win

Peace out and enjoy the international break.

I am not a fan of Internationals, as they are unwelcome opportunities, for injuries being picked up
The travel to other countries, Australia and the far East for example, doesn't help either
I'm happy that we got some decent players in this transfer window

HH

This break will give ange a chance to work with all the players that are left in scotland.I'm looking forward to seeing how the new guys bed in can't complain about the amount of new players at the club.it's interesting to see us buying the Greek forward on a 5 year deal I think it shows a lot of faith in him.looking forward to the European matches always a good way to judge how far the team has progressed.but for me the league comes first.

With direct CL access next year for the league winners, and the financial gains associated with it, we will be playing against 12 men every single game, I expect us all to be howling at the moon over MiB decisions, from pens to reds and anything else they can use against us or for them.
We will need to bury teams every week to negate the refs interference.

With direct CL access next year for the league winners, and the financial gains associated with it, we will be playing against 12 men every single game, I expect us all to be howling at the moon over MiB decisions, from pens to reds and anything else they can use against us or for them.
We will need to bury teams every week to negate the refs interference.
The ref appointments will be the same as last year all the main goat fiddlers will have every one of our games up untill xmas for maximum effect

Last edited by a moderator:
Travel and the fact Scotland is pish...apart from that...
Plus you can play for a country if you have lived/worked there for 5 years. That's if you haven't played for your country of birth.
It was a couple of world cups ago you have 2 brothers, brought up together, playing against each other. I think it was the Boateng brothers .Total farce . Its when I stopped taking an interest in international football

Celtic vs Ross County
Real Betis vs Celtic
Livingston vs Celtic
Celtic v
Raith Rovers (cup)
Celtic vs Dundee United
Celtic vs Bayer Leverkusen

After a welcomed international break I feel for everyone associated with the club, we have 6 important games coming up.

Some tasty European games sandwiched between the league and cup games. Extremely important that we win all our league games. I'm all for giving Europe our highest priority, but I feel that this season we need to try and break TheRangers strangle hold. We just can't afford to drop any points in the League. We need to really improve on our highlighted away form - however, we have played 2 of our hardest away games of the season. I feel and hope we will go throughout the season at home unbeaten as we seem to know how to put the ball in the net at home.

The squad has players which all on the face of this want to be here, and the new recruits seem good on paper, with lots of cover. I'm a big backer of Ange, but he has made mistakes too. If he uses the players in their correct position I think we'll be fine. It was obvious from his comments that both Christie and Edwoard were both put in the shop window at Ibrox - this is modern football unfortunately. However, he did play Juranovic ahead of Monty so he had no one else to blame.

So with a bit of time to breath it's a good time to reflect. Not nice to have played 4 games and just have 6 points. However, after HoweGate and depleted squad to be in the Europa group and only 3 points behind TheRanger things aren't too bad. I think I would have settled for that over a month ago.

Prediction time for September:
Europa: 1 point
League: 9 points
Cup: Win

Peace out and enjoy the international break.
Add in Pittodrie (3rd Oct) straight after the Leverkusen game and its 7 games in 3 weeks between the September & October international breaks.
There's a further 7 games in 3 weeks between the October & November internationals.
Motherwell v Celtic
Celtic v Ferencvaros
Celtic v St Johnstone
Hibs v Celtic
Celtic v Livingston
Ferencvaros v Celtic
Dundee v Celtic
We have about a dozen players away on international duty this break, possibly more next one if injuries clear up, so not much respite for the majority of our 'first picks'. Add in the excessive travel for Kyogo and Rogic and its not ideal.

Add in Pittodrie (3rd Oct) straight after the Leverkusen game and its 7 games in 3 weeks between the September & October international breaks.
There's a further 7 games in 3 weeks between the October & November internationals.
Motherwell v Celtic
Celtic v Ferencvaros
Celtic v St Johnstone
Hibs v Celtic
Celtic v Livingston
Ferencvaros v Celtic
Dundee v Celtic
We have about a dozen players away on international duty this break, possibly more next one if injuries clear up, so not much respite for the majority of our 'first picks'. Add in the excessive travel for Kyogo and Rogic and its not ideal.
I swear the Aussies fly Tam in economy with his knees touching his chin, always comes back knackered - probably listening to pure mad mental Stevie fae Uddingston yapping in his ear for 24 hours. Always take him at least a fortnight to straigheten out!

I swear the Aussies fly Tam in economy with his knees touching his chin, always comes back knackered - probably listening to pure mad mental Stevie fae Uddingston yapping in his ear for 24 hours. Always take him at least a fortnight to straigheten out!
Aussie coach last time, flew him out for a friendly and sat him on the bench
Rogic didn't get one minute of game time
What a cunt, he must be a currant bun, the prick

Members online

Latest posts

Back