Sevco 12 th Man

The linesman, who has a clear sight doesn't even fucking flag it as a foul!!! Never mind a red!!! Yet stands there and let's the mason in the middle flash a red card!!!!
This is standard practice Lubo for the flag men,they wait to see if they get a reaction from the man in the middle before they make any decision themselves.
It is so blatant they must be told by their employers to hold fire until the referee makes a decision and if not you can then raise your flag..
The bosses obviously know if they did not do this then there would be so many different decisions during the 90 minutes and this would make the referee a bigger arsehole than he already is..
This cheating has to stop whether it is to save sevco from liquidation or not..

HH

I thought the referees cheating was bad last year to stop the 10iar, but with automatic entry to the champions league for the winner this year and the £40m prize that goes with it the blatant cheating is aff the scale…..someone on our board has got to grow a set o balls and constantly call this our or it will go on FOREVER unchecked 😡

Last edited:
The linesman, who has a clear sight doesn't even fucking flag it as a foul!!! Never mind a red!!! Yet stands there and let's the mason in the middle flash a red card!!!!

Josh Meekings offered ban for Celtic handball​

THE fall-out from Sunday’s controversial Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden has taken a fresh twist with Inverness Caledonian Thistle defender Josh Meekings being issued with a notice of complaint from the SFA’s compliance officer which is set to rule him out of next month’s final.​

Meekings, who was not penalised by the match officials for blocking a Leigh Griffiths header with his arm during Inverness’ dramatic 3-2 extra-time win over Celtic, has been charged with “denying the opposing team an obvious goal scoring opportunity by deliberately handling the ball”. Inverness quickly rejected the offer of the one-match ban and will defend the charge against the 22-year-old Englishman at a Hampden hearing tomorrow.

I thought the referees cheating was bad last year to stop the 10iar, but with automatic entry to the champions league for the winner this year and the £40 prize that goes with it the blatant cheating is aff the scale…..someone on our board has got to grow a set o balls and constantly call this our or it will go on FOREVER unchecked 😡
Ano its a typo m8, but Sevco would probably be glad of the £40 😂

I thought the referees cheating was bad last year to stop the 10iar, but with automatic entry to the champions league for the winner this year and the £40 prize that goes with it the blatant cheating is aff the scale…..someone on our board has got to grow a set o balls and constantly call this our or it will go on FOREVER unchecked 😡
Absolutely spot on said it for years, the game in Scotland is rigged, honest mistakes my arse
heard it all before I am in my 7th decade, thought it could not get
worse, think I will give it up going to pay to watch a rigged
games, referees in Scotland will make sure the Stinkies will win
games by ensuring our players will get more red and yellow cards this year, honest you know what for champions league money does not matter what we do the( L R association)
will see to that, that's a fact
I think we are kidding ourselves on as BBhoy says it all 40 mil at stake hope I wrong but can't see

Members online

Latest posts

Back