SEVCO APPROACH TO SFA

BILLCOWIE1958

From what I hear after their protests to the SFA of Willy Collum's handling of their game with St Mirren at the tail end of last year and the subsequent decision by the game's overseers not to award any Rangers games to the beleaguered ref since then it appears that SEVCO are considering sending representation to Hampden demanding that Andrew Dallas should referee all of their matches until at least the end of this season

A source at the SFA has intoned that if such representation were to be received from SEVCO then in all probability it would be looked on favourably as every effort is being made to ensure that Champions Celtic do NOT have the advantage of 'fair play' under any circumstances and such an innovative measure would certainly aid this directive

The SFA spokesperson went on to admit that such an innovation probably should have been looked at earlier and after the performance of Dallas yesterday an emergency meeting will be called as soon as possible to ratify such proposals and ensure this is effected at the earliest opportunity starting at Pittodrie on Wednesday next

When pressed further on the issue the representative apologised and said any further questions on this matter should be made to the SFA in writing as he was running late for a Lodge Meeting and had to go home for his apron first

HH?

Last edited:
Son of Bigot gave them two pens when they were losing 1-0 to Accies as well. Blatant cheating,not even trying to be fly aboot it, what ye gonna dae aboot it Timmy? Keep fuckin winning that's what we will dae aboot it ya snidey Orange bastard. Fuck the SFA and their corrupt MIB. You will not stop the Ten.
HH Rich

Son of Bigot gave them two pens when they were losing 1-0 to Accies as well. Blatant cheating,not even trying to be fly aboot it, what ye gonna dae aboot it Timmy? Keep fuckin winning that's what we will dae aboot it ya snidey Orange bastard. Fuck the SFA and their corrupt MIB. You will not stop the Ten.
HH Rich

Can’t stand dallas father or son. Disgusting excuses for human beings.

Must be the zombie breaking out ?

what a pathetic display by column today big Eddie crippled christie assaulted penalties denied another day of honest mistakes

What I just don't get is that most of the Lanarkshire Referee's Associations are Orangemen and or Masons whereas Collum isn't

Does he just want to be accepted by his Peers or is he just incompetent?

Sorry more incompetent than we already realise

HH,?

Last edited:
What I just don't get is that most of the Lanarkshire Referee's Associations are Orangemen and or Masons whereas Collum isn't

Sorry more incompetent than we already realise

HH,?

He has to show his masters that he is willing to fuck us over...I don't believe he hates us the way the likes of Dallas and Beaton hate us, he is an RE teacher at Catholic school after all, I just believe he loves money. £1000 a game is it??

He has to show his masters that he is willing to fuck us over...I don't believe he hates us the way the likes of Dallas and Beaton hate us, he is an RE teacher at Catholic school after all, I just believe he loves money. £1000 a game is it??

Well greed is 1 of the deadly sins and as an RE Teacher Collum would be aware of that so if your assertions are correct then hypocrisy could be added to the list of charges laid at his door
HH?

Last edited:

As he is known to teach in an RC school , my take on his refereeing of Celtic games is that in trying to appear NOT to be giving the 'Catholic side ' decisions , he leans too far towards the opposition .
Would that the Orangemen and 'funny-handshake -brigade' would do the same when refereeing Sevco games !

Sorry more incompetent. The worst has to be Kevin Clancy !!cany get anymore timmish a name than that,,horrible bastard gives us fucking zero,he was forth official?its as tho they pair them up on our games knowing they’ll be shit scared to favour us,we’re as the other lot just go yeehaa!

HH Rich
Remember when the coin incident at celticpark happened ma bro new a member of some sfa committee who said they were shitting themselves that celtic would make An appeal against the result as Hugh Dallas by the laws of the game shouldn’t have come back on after head injury but was adamant to get back on,,cause they kinda new what the outcome was to be?......bro said guy was genuine....father like son?

Remember when the coin incident at celticpark happened ma bro new a member of some sfa committee who said they were shitting themselves that celtic would make An appeal against the result as Hugh Dallas by the laws of the game shouldn’t have come back on after head injury but was adamant to get back on,,cause they kinda new what the outcome was to be?......bro said guy was genuine....father like son?
pity it wisnae a brick mate

I dunno about you, but I don’t think any of the referees in Scotland are getting rich off the pay. There’s a reason they all have to have day jobs after all... I suspect for most of these guys, it’s basically a way to supplement their income doing something they love. Some happen to love seeing a certain club win...

Personally, I’ve found WC to be one of the better referees in Scotland. He makes his share of honest mistakes (not to be confused with Honest Mistakes - trademarked), but I’ve never seen him wave play on to a blantant attack like Morelos constantly gets away with with or giving multiple penalties to a certain team who is trailing by a goal late in the game.

Remember:
Not every honest mistake is an Hostest Mistake.
And not every Honest Mistake is an honest mistake.

As he is known to teach in an RC school , my take on his refereeing of Celtic games is that in trying to appear NOT to be giving the 'Catholic side ' decisions , he leans too far towards the opposition .
Would that the Orangemen and 'funny-handshake -brigade' would do the same when refereeing Sevco games !

You already know the answer to that.

Collum is a soup taking, attention seeking, dirty cheating MIB.

He knows where his bread is buttered and serves his Hun masters well.

He's a weak minded rat who has sold his soul.

Members online

Latest posts

Back