sevco brass neck

seven past niven

once again we have toxic fc writing to the sfa to demand an explanation as to why their goal was disallowed on sunday .the nerve of this club defies belief. how many times have celtic and other clubs had decisions given against them that were blatantly wrong and had to suck it up. its time the sfa told this club where to get off and shake of their arrogant sense of entitlement

When Celtic have been cheated in the past...without our cowardly board even questioning it, the SFA and the LRA have wheeled out all the big guns to explain how we weren't in fact cheated. We've had broken cameras, cameras pointed the wrong way...we've had refs not understanding the new handball rule to them having to "analyse" decisions on a game to game basis....and that's without our board even saying anything!!!

But here we have the huns contacting the SFA about a decision that VAR actually got correct....where is maxwell??? Where is the interview with Beaton?? Where is the SFA statement about how the rules were followed?? Nowhere. All we had was a tweet from Madden, which he has now deleted.

If the roles were reversed, all parties above, including the media, would be all over it, rule books would be getting waved in the air and praises would be sung for VAR and the team using it properly...instead....silence.

That silence empowers the hun....it tells them they are right....it allows their scummy board to show their defeat was all down to the unseen fenian hand. The silence, that Celtic don't get....when we are wronged...Will allow them to believe they were cheated.

Roach and Conroy found wanting again these are the guys who've tried to get a gig through social media with their so called unbiased views of scottish football which to date they've made a complete arse of it chasing the blue pound

If they had went the way of Madhun who lasted ,,what,,, 24 hrs ,then they may have gained a foothold

Madhun spelt it out just as it is in the rule book , Gallagher on skys keeping the pay checks coming in so nothing new there

What's funny is we all thought wtf at both goals not going there way guess were programmed it was a given ,,,so something changed ,but what ?

But seeing not only the hordes but all their media cheerleaders and ex refs who are supposed to know the rules going off it shows just how deep ingrained the cheating is taken as a given

When Celtic have been cheated in the past...without our cowardly board even questioning it, the SFA and the LRA have wheeled out all the big guns to explain how we weren't in fact cheated. We've had broken cameras, cameras pointed the wrong way...we've had refs not understanding the new handball rule to them having to "analyse" decisions on a game to game basis....and that's without our board even saying anything!!!

But here we have the huns contacting the SFA about a decision that VAR actually got correct....where is maxwell??? Where is the interview with Beaton?? Where is the SFA statement about how the rules were followed?? Nowhere. All we had was a tweet from Madden, which he has now deleted.

If the roles were reversed, all parties above, including the media, would be all over it, rule books would be getting waved in the air and praises would be sung for VAR and the team using it properly...instead....silence.

That silence empowers the hun....it tells them they are right....it allows their scummy board to show their defeat was all down to the unseen fenian hand. The silence, that Celtic don't get....when we are wronged...Will allow them to believe they were cheated.

To the Huns itā€™s not about right or wrongā€¦..itā€™s about entitlement.

Rules mean nothing to themā€¦..they expect every big decision to benefit them.

They will now resort to their usual bully boy tactics of threats and intimidationā€¦..cheating is second nature to themā€¦..I reckon violence is just around the cornerā€¦

It's a strange feeling when celtic get anything that goes against rangers at celtic Park or ibrox or hampden, I would like to think that maybe behind the scenes in some candle lite room a whispered discussion was had and it was agreed they should take it easy for a few games because guys like Alan stubbs and Stan collymore have been telling a few home truths about referees in Scotland. But I know normal service will be resumed in a week or so.
But then again in the same match on Sunday kyogo was shoved in the back by butland in the penalty area while the ball was still in play and for good measure goldson done exactly the same thing so iv just blown my theory out of the water, somethings will never change I guess.

"But then again in the same match on Sunday kyogo was shoved in the back by butland in the penalty area while the ball was still in play and for good measure goldson done exactly the same thing......."
Radio Clyde only picked up on this due to social media and they showed the clips to pundits Dalziel and Mark Wilson, Wilson agreed a PK could have been given as ball was still in play, Dalziel unsure. We move on.

They are just at their usual of intimidating the officials for future games
This isnā€™t about the last game now itā€™s about intimidation for future games

And that's my point regarding the silence from the LRA and SFA.
They come out all guns blazing where Celtic are concerned. The full "know your place timmy" machine grinds into action.
But with the huns it's silence.
"Yes sir, we understand, won't happen again"

It's a strange feeling when celtic get anything that goes against rangers at celtic Park or ibrox or hampden, I would like to think that maybe behind the scenes in some candle lite room a whispered discussion was had and it was agreed they should take it easy for a few games because guys like Alan stubbs and Stan collymore have been telling a few home truths about referees in Scotland. But I know normal service will be resumed in a week or so.
But then again in the same match on Sunday kyogo was shoved in the back by butland in the penalty area while the ball was still in play and for good measure goldson done exactly the same thing so iv just blown my theory out of the water, somethings will never change I guess.
There was a fifa/uefa observer at the game on Sunday, thatā€™s why the referee/VAR had to be fair and unbiased, Celtic should be ā€œinvitingā€ an ā€œobserverā€ (anti-cheating agent) to ALL derby games šŸ‘

I know this maybe a bit of subject, but I was browsing through twitter earlier and some girl had put up this wee video of her mother or grandmother who had dementia in an advanced stage, and this old woman was looking over the Clyde to celtic Park and singing the John Thompson song every word the delight from this woman's family whe she finished the song was brilliant, people with dementia sometimes remember with thier hearts ,one of the best things iv seen in a long time.

Who won on Sunday? Celtic correct. Who is asking questions of the ref and Var.? They are correct. Now I know back in my day along time ago šŸ˜€ V A R wasn't even thought off. We were crying out for justice from referees and S F A. Years later V A R is here and still we get no justice. Should I my opinion had a penalty when butland pushed Kyogo in the box. No ref decision no V A R required. Same old story give us nothing. That's why when we win leagues and cups it's so satisfying that we do it despite those who want to stop us.

Back