sevco brass neck

The thing with the Buttland/Kyogo incident is we all saw it at the time. But probably many people were like me and assumed that Kyogo had gotten in the way of the goalie who fended him off and the result was the much bigger player had accidently knocked him over.

I was wrong. Buttland went out f his way to grab hold of Kyogo and violently hurl him to the deck.

But Sky pay people money to review incidents like these immediately to show replays of major incidents. They ignored this incident.

The clubs pay the Lanarkshire Referees Association huge amounts of money to have fully qualifed referees sit in a room (ludge?) instantly review replays from every angle to determine if the onfield ref missed any major incidents. They can - and very regularly do - even force the ref to hold up play if necessary to make sure they can properly review it. They too must have seen a Celtic player go flying to the ground inside the goalie's box and due diligence should mean they at least look at it.

I am certain there was no mention of a VAR review in progress which implies they didn't even look at this strange incident - if they had then it would have been a penalty to Celtic and probable red card for the sevvie goalie.

Yet they are crayoning a complaint because the laws were applied correctly!??!?!

1ty1cx3bhgmb1.jpg

View attachment 23682
Someone sent me this yesterday. How would any right minded person ever be able to negotiate or reason with fuckin knuckledraggers like this.
Doughball has been overdoing them deludamol tablets again.. I dont remember the pope saying that at Bellahouston, I thought it was at the secret meeting at Celtic Park that we kept out of the media 😏.

View attachment 23682
Someone sent me this yesterday. How would any right minded person ever be able to negotiate or reason with fuckin knuckledraggers like this.
The simple truth is that it's next to impossible to open such a closed mind. I know from my own innumerable experiences that there's next to no chance of balanced debate or discussion.

Society reaps a rather putrid harvest for generations of undiluted and targeted brainwashing.

"Give me the boy until he's seven and I'll give you the man".

Roach and Conroy found wanting again these are the guys who've tried to get a gig through social media with their so called unbiased views of scottish football which to date they've made a complete arse of it chasing the blue pound

If they had went the way of Madhun who lasted ,,what,,, 24 hrs ,then they may have gained a foothold

Madhun spelt it out just as it is in the rule book , Gallagher on skys keeping the pay checks coming in so nothing new there

What's funny is we all thought wtf at both goals not going there way guess were programmed it was a given ,,,so something changed ,but what ?

But seeing not only the hordes but all their media cheerleaders and ex refs who are supposed to know the rules going off it shows just how deep ingrained the cheating is taken as a given

Yep!

Cheat and repeat…..it’s the Hun mantra.

And I agree, something did change. I’m of the view they knew they were under serious scrutiny.

I’m hearing UEFA were taking an active interest in proceedings, based on video evidence supplied to them of previous highly dubious decisions that have gone in the Huns favour from Mibbery. Circumstantial evidence that was pointing to not only cheating but also match fixing.

No doubt the SFA got wind of this (tipped off?)…..this might go a long way to explaining things I reckon…..the Huns after all, are already on the UEFA watch list…

It's a strange feeling when celtic get anything that goes against rangers at celtic Park or ibrox or hampden, I would like to think that maybe behind the scenes in some candle lite room a whispered discussion was had and it was agreed they should take it easy for a few games because guys like Alan stubbs and Stan collymore have been telling a few home truths about referees in Scotland. But I know normal service will be resumed in a week or so.
But then again in the same match on Sunday kyogo was shoved in the back by butland in the penalty area while the ball was still in play and for good measure goldson done exactly the same thing so iv just blown my theory out of the water, somethings will never change I guess.

There’s only so far Mibbery will go to play fair…

View attachment 23682
He forgot to mention the influence and unseen hand of the American presidents with Irish familial roots. Secretive top level planning meetings of the unseen hand take place when they 'cross the pond' to visit their 'homeland' .
Ps. Don't tell Bluenose.

Last edited:
There was only 7 people at that meeting pal and everyone was sworn to secrecy…..how did you find out about it?…..PM me if you care to reply…
Oh did you not get an invite to the main meeting, never mind eh, anyhoo I think deludamolblue covered it all.. 😂

Although I seem to remember something about a secret tunnel between Celtic Park and the Vatican City needing an upgrade being mentioned, someone asked if they could make it a heated road but I dont think they had enough cash at the time. 🙄🚗🙄

Latest posts

Back