Sevco Cash, stoppit ano ??

M

Maria

Does anyone here know Sevco players out or indeed if they got cash for anything out the door this summer?

Know how squinty’s cagey about cash, i’m just trying to get a laugh at freebies or paltry amounts next to the big 10m knockback ??

Wondering if they can go the distance this year without going bust. Hoping they do.

Cash is king after all.

Does anyone here know Sevco players out or indeed if they got cash for anything out the door this summer?

Know how squinty’s cagey about cash, i’m just trying to get a laugh at freebies or paltry amounts next to the big 10m knockback ??

Wondering if they can go the distance this year without going bust. Hoping they do.

Cash is king after all.

Are you sure it's not 'poultry' amounts. ? ?

They've been coming to 'agreements' with some players, i.e. paying them off because they can't get them sold. Who'da thunk it?

Cash is king after all.

Dave has the financial issues sorted. Inspired by Facebook's new cryptocurrency 'libra' and established cryptos like 'bitcoin' and 'ripple' Dave has decided to launch an official Sevco craptocurrency, 'shitcoin' but financial industry experts have dismissed the move as 'voodoo economics' and 'zombie finance'.

Dave has the financial issues sorted. Inspired by Facebook's new cryptocurrency 'libra' and established cryptos like 'bitcoin' and 'ripple' Dave has decided to launch an official Sevco craptocurrency, 'shitcoin' but financial industry experts have dismissed the move as 'voodoo economics' and 'zombie finance'.

Probably took advice from that muppet mikey carrol the skint hun lotto plunderer who thinks he’s a bitcoin guru whilst working in the aberdeen fish factory.

Who knew ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Shitcoin, hahaha, King's own currency. How many shitcoins for Freddo?

Shitcoin, hahaha, King's own currency. How many shitcoins for Freddo?
freddocover-752x501.jpg

There is an old trick with three upturned cups and a small ball. Keep your eye on the ball folks . Away win In Denmark -Huzzah. Humping the Hi-bees at home - Huzzah. Going for 55-Huzzah.Spurned several mega million offers for Morelos.-Huzzah. Best squad in Scotland- Huzzah. All seems to be fine and dandy surely. All the while the cash reserves are dwindling and still no one knows where the deeds are. The cups are still being shuffled. Bears are dreaming of Europa Group stages and beating Celtic on September 1st. There are insufficient funds to complete the season and some really hefty bills in the pipeline. Keep your eye on the ball. It reminds me of a man who jumped out the window on the 10th floor and at the third floor and shouted "I'm still alive". The next noise was a splat.

was just thinking after the huns beating hibs today how many times when a game is evenly balanced do the opposition get a player sent of and the huns go on score another few goals this has been a regular occurence over the years my fear is that we go over there next month thinking that because we are far superior than them we get complacent i would hate to see a repeat of the last two capitulations against them over there we need to hit the and hit the hard from the first whistle and expose them for the charlatans that they are

Sevco embarrassing us again and again. Celtic jumps at 25 million for one of our Stars. El Buffalo routinely turns down twice that to stay at ibrox. Seems like they don't need any money at all.

Duffalo Soldier
Fredlocked basta
Fighting on arrival
Kicking every rival

Came from Columbia
To the heart of Sevconia
Son of a mattress
A wee prick more or less.

Shitcoin,!is that what they mean when they say ‘show me the colour of your money’hh

Seeing as the Euro is the currency of choice throughout continental Europe, there might be an opportunity for the huns to go back to their nazi roots and requisition the German Mark as a new form of zombie currency.

They might have to tweak the format a bit to avoid confusion, so I guess they can always refer to it as Skidmarks. Quite apt considering their effluence problems.

Members online

Latest posts

Back