Sevco Cash, stoppit ano ??

was just thinking after the huns beating hibs today how many times when a game is evenly balanced do the opposition get a player sent of and the huns go on score another few goals this has been a regular occurence over the years my fear is that we go over there next month thinking that because we are far superior than them we get complacent i would hate to see a repeat of the last two capitulations against them over there we need to hit the and hit the hard from the first whistle and expose them for the charlatans that they are
We will m8! Huns think they're wonderful playing this High press but we'll Fukin RIP them tae SHREDS!! Tavtastic plays ootside right, wan pass & we'll SLICE thru them! Cannot wait tae shut 50k MUPPETS up inside 10 mins????????☘☘☘

Dave has the financial issues sorted. Inspired by Facebook's new cryptocurrency 'libra' and established cryptos like 'bitcoin' and 'ripple' Dave has decided to launch an official Sevco craptocurrency, 'shitcoin' but financial industry experts have dismissed the move as 'voodoo economics' and 'zombie finance'.

Clever!

There is an old trick with three upturned cups and a small ball. Keep your eye on the ball folks . Away win In Denmark -Huzzah. Humping the Hi-bees at home - Huzzah. Going for 55-Huzzah.Spurned several mega million offers for Morelos.-Huzzah. Best squad in Scotland- Huzzah. All seems to be fine and dandy surely. All the while the cash reserves are dwindling and still no one knows where the deeds are. The cups are still being shuffled. Bears are dreaming of Europa Group stages and beating Celtic on September 1st. There are insufficient funds to complete the season and some really hefty bills in the pipeline. Keep your eye on the ball. It reminds me of a man who jumped out the window on the 10th floor and at the third floor and shouted "I'm still alive". The next noise was a splat.

Yep! Follow follow the money

its alarming the amout of orange in the hun away strips and tracksuit tops and other merchandise that comes out of that god awful place it just goes to show how much they are pandering the the lowest elements of their bigoted support by condoning this centuries old nonsense

I think I know where the deeds are, they're in Close Brothers safe. This is a big if The Rangers 2012 loose their Staduim tae CB, they would rent ground back tae The Rangers 2012. CB could void all STs

Are you sure it's not 'poultry' amounts. ? ?

They've been coming to 'agreements' with some players, i.e. paying them off because they can't get them sold. Who'da thunk it?
I think it's chickenfeed or chicken nuggets they've been gettin. Still there is still that Chinese club fae Arabia that's owned by a Russian Billionaire that could possibly might be almost thinking about a world record fee for their "star striker".

its alarming the amout of orange in the hun away strips and tracksuit tops and other merchandise that comes out of that god awful place it just goes to show how much they are pandering the the lowest elements of their bigoted support by condoning this centuries old nonsense
Aye and the red topped socks we know wit that means aswell they really are a shower of nasty horrible c@nts!!!

The world over.....referees can be seen in a variety of different coloured tops.....
Aye and the red topped socks we know wit that means aswell they really are a shower of nasty horrible c@nts!!!

That critique doesn’t do them justice.....much too nice ?

Latest posts

Back