Sevco covid breach

Loving the discussion on scotish independents some very good points being made.being from the north of ireland I can't wait for the day the vote on the border comes I and lots of people from my comuinty nearly to a man or woman would vote yes to a reunited ireland. Thier will be arguments for and against that's what will happen that's why the ground work has to be done well in advance.like a new health system schools also the people on this island who see themselves as British have to be respected and thier culture and religion will have to be respected as well which has been happening in the 26 counties for decades now.thier is a lot to be talked about far far to much to put down in writing on the noise.and if we do get that 50 +1 for the reuniting of ireland the work is only beginning thier will be lots of problems to over come but they will be our problems.every country has problems but at least we would be facing them as one irish nation on our own island.
Yeah jinky and the first major step for us would be Scottish independence. Which will happen first. Once that happens the so called union is fucked and we will get our long deserved united ireland. I just don't understand how anyone would want to hang on to the coat tails of a long gone empire. Grab your opportunity by the balls when it comes around again and everything else will fall into place. If I didn't agree with the snp, I would use them to get independence and then there would be new politics and parties in a new scotland and fuck them then. Every country has a right to have their own independence. The big difference here in the 6 counties is we have a shower of cunts planted here. England would gladly give back the north as we're costing them a fortune, but there would be war if that happened. Scotland on the other hand has more to offer financially which is why they don't want to let it go. Saorsa airson Alba!

Thiers thing that the SNP did during the first scotish independents vote that I thought that's exactly what we need.they produced I think it was a 600 page book for the pros of an independent scotland they had done thier homework on this I firmly believe if they hadn't done this they would have lost the vote by a greater margin.so thiers a lesson thier for the United Irelanders I don't think they would miss the opportunity to study the fight for scotish independents.let's hope deadner our day is not far away I'm sure the world will party not just ireland.

Yeah jinky and the first major step for us would be Scottish independence. Which will happen first. Once that happens the so called union is fucked and we will get our long deserved united ireland. I just don't understand how anyone would want to hang on to the coat tails of a long gone empire. Grab your opportunity by the balls when it comes around again and everything else will fall into place. If I didn't agree with the snp, I would use them to get independence and then there would be new politics and parties in a new scotland and fuck them then. Every country has a right to have their own independence. The big difference here in the 6 counties is we have a shower of cunts planted here. England would gladly give back the north as we're costing them a fortune, but there would be war if that happened. Scotland on the other hand has more to offer financially which is why they don't want to let it go. Saorsa airson Alba!
Again Deadner and Jinky we have been having this battle about independence far longer than the Scots.
I have always been a huge supporter of a united Ireland but would also claim I would not be in the majority in the Republic. It annoys me so much to hear the anti brit talk and yet dismiss so many from the North as they don't want there problems down south yet will sing the rebel songs.
Ireland will and can only be united imo when we can get all them union cunts out of the way, think the same thing might apply in Scotland

Your right John no thier is an anti north thing in the 26 counties.this is one of the jobs that has to be worked on things are beginning to thaw the surge in support for sinn fein in the south is a clear sign this is happening.I firmly believe thiers a real momentum and it's building thiers a lot of knowledgeable people working at this.I think they'll have a road map of how and when to present thier ideas and plans for the future of Ireland.

Your right John no thier is an anti north thing in the 26 counties.this is one of the jobs that has to be worked on things are beginning to thaw the surge in support for sinn fein in the south is a clear sign this is happening.I firmly believe thiers a real momentum and it's building thiers a lot of knowledgeable people working at this.I think they'll have a road map of how and when to present thier ideas and plans for the future of Ireland.
Very true Jinky as Sinn féin won the last election but never ran enough candidates to form a government.
Now like Deadner said I believe Scotland will be a huge benchmark and how Ireland as a whole may develop.
But in a few years time this will become a huge factor in an election within the Republic and one where the outcome in Scotland I would expect having a huge knock on affect in the island of lreland

I don't pretend to be any kind of expert on Irish politics but huge differences between Scottish independence and a united Ireland.
Northern Ireland would be joining the Republic, a country with a century of independence behind it, totally different to Scotland going it alone.
To view it as similar you'd have to think of Northern Ireland being independent, no connection to the UK and no connection to the Republic, other than a border. How would that work out? 🤔
Personally I think a united Ireland is a good thing and would work, other than the loopy unionists in the North, who'll never go along with it.

Agree John it will have a great effect scotish independents I hope they get it and get back into the EU where they belong as they voted to remain love the scotish people salt of the earth.they to will have their problems if the get thier independents but I'm sure they have problems now only difference being it will be thier problems that's not a negative it's a positive thing.thiers lots of universities and Scotland rolling out smart boys and girls who are the future embrace independents scotland.

I don't pretend to be any kind of expert on Irish politics but huge differences between Scottish independence and a united Ireland.
Northern Ireland would be joining the Republic, a country with a century of independence behind it, totally different to Scotland going it alone.
To view it as similar you'd have to think of Northern Ireland being independent, no connection to the UK and no connection to the Republic, other than a border. How would that work out? 🤔
Personally I think a united Ireland is a good thing and would work, other than the loopy unionists in the North, who'll never go along with it.
But is that also a huge problem the Scots face also Hoopy is these Union bastards as they are bred far different to us, fucking mongrals they are

Agree John it will have a great effect scotish independents I hope they get it and get back into the EU where they belong as they voted to remain love the scotish people salt of the earth.they to will have their problems if the get thier independents but I'm sure they have problems now only difference being it will be thier problems that's not a negative it's a positive thing.thiers lots of universities and Scotland rolling out smart boys and girls who are the future embrace independents scotland.
It's this great British empire thing Jinky that they like to shout about only when it fucking suits them. Biggest load of bollox going as the English don't class the North or Scotland as part of that empire as such.
This great British empire bollox is of no substance today and between the Irish and Scots celts we can tear the fucking nonsense down once and for all and let people live in peace more so than the shite this fucking empire created

It's this great British empire thing Jinky that they like to shout about only when it fucking suits them. Biggest load of bollox going as the English don't class the North or Scotland as part of that empire as such.
This great British empire bollox is of no substance today and between the Irish and Scots celts we can tear the fucking nonsense down once and for all and let people live in peace more so than the shite this fucking empire created
They use to say the sun never set on the British empire which was true.but that was along time ago.the record of the British empire is one of suffering for the people who's countries they occupied thiers a lot of apologies to be given out John no by the British over thier past and present deeds that need put right but don't be waiting on one.

They use to say the sun never set on the British empire which was true.but that was along time ago.the record of the British empire is one of suffering for the people who's countries they occupied thiers a lot of apologies to be given out John no by the British over thier past and present deeds that need put right but don't be waiting on one.
They will never give one Jinky as far to arrogant to ever consider doing so.
They like to think that they are far better than everyone else in the UK and make claim to ownership of Scotland and Wales but only part of Ireland.
I don't think we in Ireland need the bastards within Westminster to survive as the EU market is more prosperous for us than depending on Westminster.
And as regards that union flag, I wouldn't insult my arse by wiping it clean

Yes hoopy you're right in saying they are two totally different scenarios. The way I see it is, that when Scotland gets independence (Which I believe it will). Then the union is fucked. The north will then have to go it alone as the union is gone. After a period of time north and south will come to an agreement to gradually re merge into one country. The irony of the whole thing is that the decendants of the scottish planters are going to be fucked over by the scots.

Your right John we don't need Westminster it's been a ball and chain around irelands ankle for centuries.I would rather have them as a friendly neighbour than an unwanted enamy I'm sure thier plenty of English people who feel the same.it would be interesting to see the out come of a vote in England to the reunification of ireland.

Yes hoopy you're right in saying they are two totally different scenarios. The way I see it is, that when Scotland gets independence (Which I believe it will). Then the union is fucked. The north will then have to go it alone as the union is gone. After a period of time north and south will come to an agreement to gradually re merge into one country. The irony of the whole thing is that the decendants of the scottish planters are going to be fucked over by the scots.
You may well be right Deadner but there will be untold difficulties in trying to get the United Ireland more so than Scottish independence so Scotland will be a great example as to see weather it can work or not a

Your right John we don't need Westminster it's been a ball and chain around irelands ankle for centuries.I would rather have them as a friendly neighbour than an unwanted enamy I'm sure thier plenty of English people who feel the same.it would be interesting to see the out come of a vote in England to the reunification of ireland.
They wouldn't have a clue most of them as its not a history they cover within there schools and so they tend to go by a flag, that murderous Union flag that England claims to own but nowadays want to step back from it when it suits them.

They wouldn't have a clue most of them as its not a history they cover within there schools and so they tend to go by a flag, that murderous Union flag that England claims to own but nowadays want to step back from it when it suits them.
Anything that happened over here was always stuck in a wee paragraph in the fifth page of on of thier daily newspapers if it was to do with some deed that the British army or one of the pro British death squads had done.if it was republicans who had done something it was always front page or second with big head lines.so most of the English people think it was just republicans doing everything in Ireland but when you live here your whole life you know the real story.

Anything that happened over here was always stuck in a wee paragraph in the fifth page of on of thier daily newspapers if it was to do with some deed that the British army or one of the pro British death squads had done.if it was republicans who had done something it was always front page or second with big head lines.so most of the English people think it was just republicans doing everything in Ireland but when you live here your whole life you know the real story.
Of course Jinky and that's always has been the way.
We don't have such problems in the Republic but I can't ever see that arse wipe of a union flag ever being accepted in the Republic, Irish proddies maybe, unionists never

Again Deadner and Jinky we have been having this battle about independence far longer than the Scots.
I have always been a huge supporter of a united Ireland but would also claim I would not be in the majority in the Republic. It annoys me so much to hear the anti brit talk and yet dismiss so many from the North as they don't want there problems down south yet will sing the rebel songs.
Ireland will and can only be united imo when we can get all them union cunts out of the way, think the same thing might apply in Scotland

Altogether now!

Back