Sevco covid breach

Remember the last time they got caught red handed ( pardon the pun), SNP where all bar giving them medals for their swift reaction to throwing 2 bit part players under the bus.

This time statement o'clock was aye we know about it and will deal with it ourselves,

SNP.....dont have the full facts blah blah blah and silence.

Summit fishy going on with Sturgeon ( pun fekin ment) me thinks.

It would appear that Ms Sturgeon and her spokesperson has one way of dealing with Celtic and a quite different way of dealing with Sevco.....this on the back of the way Alex Salmond was treated has to make you wonder about the integrity of her and her party.....I wonder if anyone else is having reservations about the lack of consistency at play?...

Celtic signed up to the Covid rules and the bottom line is they can't complain - Chris Sutton

BoydYou’re not the only one in Scottish football who has missed a round of fixtures that’s for sure."

However, former Ibrox captain Barry Ferguson says Jones and Edmundson should not have to sacrifice their careers at the Glasgow club because of their mistake.

View attachment 13373

What price integrity?...

It won't be a journalist in Scotland we don't have any, loads of lickspittel arsewipes but never a journalist, anyone on twitter then drop alex thomson a tweet he's the only journalist worth his salt
on sevco you only have to follow the time line and see that nothing adds up from the teams they've met in europe right through to the leagues who had infections here and there under 21s training with the first team there's not a hope in hell they've followed any protocols
only player i can mind who was isolated due to covid was Barasic who sevco claimed straight away he picked it up while away on international football so in 3 days of leaving Scotland landing in his own country, tested he had covid ,,,,,,,so was it waiting at the airport for him or did he bring it all the way from sevco

It appears to me that Alex Rae is condoning breach of Covid guidelines in the media. I have four simple questions.

Is it acceptable to the Scottish Government that a media pundit is doing so publicly?

Is it acceptable to Police Scotland that a media pundit is doing so publicly ?

Do his paymasters agree with his
position?

Do Sevco agree with his position ?

When you give a bigot a platform this is what you can expect...

When you give a bigot a platform this is what you can expect...
Alex Rae in his bid to be a spokesperson and pundit cannot get his heads right from his heids, the after effects of been a booze bag and a coke user, tounge tied twisted misfit. If you have a voice use it and stop trying to be an others voice, wee prick ned from the Parade.

Last edited:
Their own testing system.
No Covid scares.
Their own “investigations “.
No audited accounts.
Trading insolvent.
No apologies for historical abuse cases.
Survival myth.
Same club myth.
Relegated to four tier myth.
Going for 55 myth.
Most penalties for, no penalties against.
Most ordering offs for opponents, none for them

nothing to see here, Huns closed the case down, no further questions answered, rules are for others to follow 😡

So what is the update from the Sevco National Party today a full conference call with Professor Leech (spelling mistake intended) the SPFL & SFA to inform Sevco they must isolate all players who came into contact with the perpetrators and get Mr Park to order10 buses for their youths to play their European tie and Dundee utd this weekend . Naw.. didn't think so ....now we know what independence really means ...Disgusting. " i tell you, sometimes I feel that it's taking me all that's in my power not to stand here and use expletives whenever I get asked about Sturgeon and Sevco"

Life or death = Pantomime season

This is all that applys in Scotland at the moment and it's a total disgrace and even more so by the fact all the authorities and powers to be still remain in cover up mode than to challenge the disgraceful events that go on over at the pig sty.
The reason for this is that all of these corrupt organisations would rather have blood on their hands in the effort to keep racist bigot scum alive, and this now even includes eufa itself.
Only one thing is clearly in play within Scotland nowadays and that is serco scum have to be saved no matter what and everybody else's life are irrelevant.
The evidence has become so overwhelming now that it has gone way beyond a joke and still trying to do the vow of silence as the main deflection tactic.
I still find it unbelievable that the GB and celtic trust still remain quite with the level of corruption and cheating that has been in play in this pantomime season that we are all meant to be suckered into believing has taken place without any form of sporting integrity been applyed whatsoever.
This season has been far worse than any of the EBT years all rolled into one and still remains unchallenged.
For myself this season has been far to farcical to be taken seriously and even our quad treble was a clean up from last season.
I am never going to recognise this season overall and hope in time our supporters do likewise and the ones who like to claim they have a voice for our club start using it as our own powers to be are still to reluctant to do so, WHY?

Short time and selective memory , we have traveled this road many times they have more excuses than the Popes got catholics,political body swerve Media misdirection SFA waiting to see where the ball falls they don’t really care as long as it dose not drop near them,human error, let’s wait and drag it out until it becomes forgotten It all sounds and is a familiar tactic where sevco are concerned they treat everyone with contempt and the sad thing is they get away with it

If sevco say they will deal with thier covid breech in house and that's it .then why did celtic have 13 players isolate for 2 matches. Why didn't the fuck wits who run our football club turn round and say we will deal with it in house instead of dropping more points by leaving most of our first team players to self isolate and watch thier team mates on tv at thier homes.this is another example of our board only thinking about how they look.where the sevco board don't give a shit what they do as long as it gets thier club where they want to be.thiers a lesson here fuck the rules and make your own it works.

If sevco say they will deal with thier covid breech in house and that's it .then why did celtic have 13 players isolate for 2 matches. Why didn't the fuck wits who run our football club turn round and say we will deal with it in house instead of dropping more points by leaving most of our first team players to self isolate and watch thier team mates on tv at thier homes.this is another example of our board only thinking about how they look.where the sevco board don't give a shit what they do as long as it gets thier club where they want to be.thiers a lesson here fuck the rules and make your own it works.
It is just another example of the corruption in operation within Scottish football Jinky.
Even Uefa had their doubts as long ago when the scum played the Turks and still we heard nothing.
If rules were to be applied properly then they have to forefit the game on Thursday, yet it will go ahead unchallenged yet again

Members online

No members online now.

Back