SEVCO FAN puts forward plan to raise cash,!!!!

On celts are here forum ,seemingly a fan has proposed £100.00 levy on all season ticket holders :as there is 45.000 ,work it out for yourself. Also as they 1.5 million or so fans would wide ,proposed £12.00 per year membership, you get pen, notebook, with fixtures,and each. Xmas a club calendar!!!!!this to be based on the Barcelona format. We must stop Celtic , the board are doing a great job and we must help,!!!!!!! hh
Ps, he knows not all fans could afford levy,so have to make some provisions,????

Haha I read that. Their delusion knows no bounds. They have never done anything like as much as us, always looking for some knight in shining armour to save them. Ugliest Princesses ever! Comparing themselves to Barca ffs. Even Barca's member numbers are only about 200K, which took years to build up, so we can be sure that mob aren't even going to get a tenth of that! And we know they are so incompetent behind the scenes they would end up paying 13 quid for the pen, calendar etc so probably end up losing money. Just ask Big Mike. Halfwits :LOL:

Last edited:
Haha I read that. Their delusion knows no bounds. They have never done anything like as much as us, always looking for some knight in shining armour to save them. Ugliest Princesses ever! Comparing themselves to Barca ffs. Even Barca's member numbers are only about 200K, which took years to build up, so we can be sure that mob aren't even going to get a tenth of that! And we know they are so incompetent behind the scenes they would end up paying 13 quid for the pen, calendar etc so probably end up losing money. Just ask Big Mike. Halfwits :LOL:
Spot on hh

If they charge a grand a ST that's £45M right away, whit a bargain tae watch the Worlds Most successful club ?????????..King wd take eez £20M & Fuk off quicker than Usain Bolt wae a ??? rocket up eez ARSE????..Ach let's face it he'd pocket the Fukin lot the Dirty, Masonic, Crook Hun Bastard!!??????????????

Seems a new bit of info required for the ST books.

"RANGERS can today confirm that James Bisgrove will join the club as Director of Commercial and Marketing.
Following a rigorous recruitment process, James will join Rangers in June from his current position as Head of Sponsor Partnership Management at TEAM Marketing AG, the exclusive marketing agency for UEFA Club Competitions.
Prior to that, James held leading Commercial and Marketing roles at UEFA, Emirates Airline and Betfair.
Managing Director Stewart Robertson said: “We look forward to welcoming James to the team as our new Director of Commercial and Marketing.
“He has a wealth of experience in building and maintaining commercial partnerships within football, which will help us to maximise revenues next season and beyond.”
James Bisgrove commented: ‘’It’s an exciting time to be joining Rangers. I look forward to using my commercial and broader marketing experience from UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and other global properties to help enhance the club’s commercial proposition.
“Rangers has an iconic brand which can further thrive domestically, and, importantly, across key international markets.”
photo-1507666405895-422eee7d517f.jpg

Seems a new bit of info required for the ST books.

"RANGERS can today confirm that James Bisgrove will join the club as Director of Commercial and Marketing.
Following a rigorous recruitment process, James will join Rangers in June from his current position as Head of Sponsor Partnership Management at TEAM Marketing AG, the exclusive marketing agency for UEFA Club Competitions.
Prior to that, James held leading Commercial and Marketing roles at UEFA, Emirates Airline and Betfair.
Managing Director Stewart Robertson said: “We look forward to welcoming James to the team as our new Director of Commercial and Marketing.
“He has a wealth of experience in building and maintaining commercial partnerships within football, which will help us to maximise revenues next season and beyond.”
James Bisgrove commented: ‘’It’s an exciting time to be joining Rangers. I look forward to using my commercial and broader marketing experience from UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and other global properties to help enhance the club’s commercial proposition.
“Rangers has an iconic brand which can further thrive domestically, and, importantly, across key international markets.”
View attachment 2059
where's ma nutz!!!!

Members online

Back