Sevco fans marching season fail, wheelie bin drum belting out the sash

Im not saying that anyone deserves murder, well pedos excepted. pull the rope myself. we cant bend a knee to a guy that had nothing good going for him. His colour seems to be what defined his life not the things he did. Choose who you bend a knee to. they define your ability to see right from wrong more than an ideal to standby any racial issues

Im not saying that anyone deserves murder, well pedos excepted. pull the rope myself. we cant bend a knee to a guy that had nothing good going for him. His colour seems to be what defined his life not the things he did. Choose who you bend a knee to. they define your ability to see right from wrong more than an ideal to standby any racial issues
Would you bend a knee for,say, Steve Biko? or Bobby Sands? in the eyes of the state they were bad guys,so were they're murders justified? think George Floyd was a tipping point, after 400 hundred years of being shat on, African Americans said, no phuqin more!

Bending a knee to me is a symbolic gesture showing solidarity with those who have been and who are currently being vilified and oppressed.....it’s not solely about George Floyd.....he was the catalyst.....the tipping point imo.....this is about equality or the lack of it.....and many of us know all about that...

taking a knee for a guy that took a gun to a pregnant female" ffs why worship the bad. no good role models left ?
So all the people on bail awaiting justice for crimes they commited or have yet to be found not guilty of deserve to die, for without a trial we have prejudged a man and are willing to be alright with that, are we going back to the old kangaroo courts.

Members online

Latest posts

Back