Sevco fans protest outside BBC Scotland ??

the c blog shit you and shamrock endured maria, ai'nt happenin here pal!
When I started reading the comments on Cblog (I am 7 hours ahead) thought I had stumbled into a group consisting of the sane, insane, wierd and RC haters. Really the earth is flat, going for 55, who from Celtic would we play !!! Gossard is the man to lead us to Nirvana, more or less is Worth more tham Dembele and the Celtic board have embezzled 67billion quid. "Nurse"

Hi Maria.
What has happened. Another of those nutters mumbling incoherent rants

I dont really know tbh the guy put a post on the funny thread that billy in bad way.

I said no the thread for such news suggested he delete it and set up a new thread.

He then started an argument and i blocked him.

He went on to a further 2 threads one in which he had a dig at me then this one where he makes out something nasty.

Good god mind numbing fuckwits. 'Aye pure staunch we ur fuking, BBC bias and aw that no Rankers never get a fair shake no in that " what in God's name is that meant to achieve. Fucking cringe....bhoys and Ghirls your new level of servo fan......Enjoy!??
I can't understand those fucking zombies they ban the BBC get all good news on the TV and they still fucking moan. Loving them fuckwits.

highlight the word by putting the mouse at the start of the word ou want to higlight hold in the left mouse button and drag it along the word until the word turns blue, release the button and from the wee menu choose the S above.

Sevco
Sevco
Sevco

Members online

Latest posts

Back