Sevco finances

Noo,if a bam like me me can find this pish, which shows out and out corruption, over at the biledome,why can't the SFA,ah know, stop laughin in the cheap seats! £10Million shortfall in December,but miraculiosly disapears after the appointment of the DUP pr guru, then they start spending £millions on new recruits,Hhhmm, but hey,Scottish journalists are on the case! ma phuqin sides! SFA, it's called MONEY PHUQIN LAUNDERIN!

But what sticks in my fuckin craw, is,if a dweeb like me can search this,why can't or won't Celtic, with their pr team,their legal team Dermot Desmond with the most lethal legal team in history, not get their tanks in line and bury these bastards? a few million quid fae sky for 'old firm games' He;s a phuqin billionaire! the moneys coppers! are our board and largest shareholder accepting gettin they're faces pished on from the criminal enterprise operating out of 'the big hoose'!

Oddly enough,there is not one churnalist in Scotland,not one, feckin reporting this!!!!

The truth is Michael.....there may as well be a “D” notice at play when it comes to the Huns.....if the lackies in the press aren’t on the payroll.....they are scared to death of the consequences of crossing them.....fear and intimidation are ever present imo when it comes the Huns and the truth.....and it wouldn’t surprise me in the least.....if the custodians of our Club are just as fearful of them as everyone else.....I could elaborate on this but not on an open forum...

The truth is Michael.....there may as well be a “D” notice at play when it comes to the Huns.....if the lackies in the press aren’t on the payroll.....they are scared to death of the consequences of crossing them.....fear and intimidation are ever present imo when it comes the Huns and the truth.....and it wouldn’t surprise me in the least.....if the custodians of our Club are just as fearful of them as everyone else.....I could elaborate on this but not on an open forum...

John Browns rivers of pish speech on the steps of ibrox ''show us the deeds '' he was then pulled to the side and told to STFU and was silent since ,,,,,,,told you everything you needed to know about these corrupt fkrs

To think it was only a simple mistake by an office worker handing the wrong file over that brought the whole ebt scandel out in the open ,which still nobody wants to take about

I found a two-part podcast about Dundee Utds European adventures on the Guardian website. Jim McLean was Deidcos no 1 target to be manager around 1981. He was interviewed by them and told them, " I have a good group of players in Dundee, some are Catholics and some are Protestants, I cannot be a hypocrite and not sign Catholics, If I can't sign Catholics we can end the interview now". Deidco board said they agreed with his sentiments but he never heard from them ever again.
There is no doubt that Jim McLean would have done well for Deidco, yet again their bigotry cost them potential European success. Alex Ferguson could have been good for them too....but he was chased for marrying a Catholic.

There is also a wee story aboot Buckie Thistle. Apparently they get a mention in the new Stephen King book and he has signed a few copies to help them raise some shekels. I never knew Buckie Thistle played in the world famous green and white hoops.
HH

I found a two-part podcast about Dundee Utds European adventures on the Guardian website. Jim McLean was Deidcos no 1 target to be manager around 1981. He was interviewed by them and told them, " I have a good group of players in Dundee, some are Catholics and some are Protestants, I cannot be a hypocrite and not sign Catholics, If I can't sign Catholics we can end the interview now". Deidco board said they agreed with his sentiments but he never heard from them ever again.
There is no doubt that Jim McLean would have done well for Deidco, yet again their bigotry cost them potential European success. Alex Ferguson could have been good for them too....but he was chased for marrying a Catholic.

There is also a wee story aboot Buckie Thistle. Apparently they get a mention in the new Stephen King book and he has signed a few copies to help them raise some shekels. I never knew Buckie Thistle played in the world famous green and white hoops.
HH
I heard that about Jim McLean back in the late 80s. I'm glad he never went there as he would definitely have brought them more success.

Stephen King has been photographed in Buckie scarf & shirt after he mentioned them in his book. Don't be fooled though, although they play in green & white hoops most of their fans support sevco! There are stories of some of Buckie's most famous players wearing rangers tops underneath their strip cos they couldn't bear to wear the famous green and white hoops. To be fair though, their fans are actually really good fun and up for a laugh.

But what sticks in my fuckin craw, is,if a dweeb like me can search this,why can't or won't Celtic, with their pr team,their legal team Dermot Desmond with the most lethal legal team in history, not get their tanks in line and bury these bastards? a few million quid fae sky for 'old firm games' He;s a phuqin billionaire! the moneys coppers! are our board and largest shareholder accepting gettin they're faces pished on from the criminal enterprise operating out of 'the big hoose'!

So why is Cummings and Boris immune from this harrassment, we know who the media work for and its not the public.

Check oot the link below Boab, Particularly the part about the West of Scotland University's report that proved BBC pro Union bias. The BBC tried to suppress the report and when that failed tried to discredit the Professor who compiled the report.

We need to stop paying the license fee. Paying them to broadcast lies into our living room is bonkers. Then they hand some of our money to tax dodgers and cheats. Fuck the BBC, I will avoid paying the fee for as long as I can from now on. I refuse to pay for the up-keep of tax dodgers.

Last edited:
Check oot the link below Boab, Particularly the part about the West of Scotland University's report that proved BBC pro Union bias. The BBC tried to suppress the report and when that failed tried to discredit the Professor who compiled the report.

We need to stop paying the license fee. Paying them to broadcast lies into our living room is bonkers. Then they hand some of our money to tax dodgers and cheats. Fuck the BBC, I will avoid paying the fee for as long as I can from now on. I refuse to pay for the up-keep of tax dodgers.
Cracking read Richybhoy and good find.

Members online

Latest posts

Back