Sevco in their quest to get £5m from the gullibles by next week forget to tell them that £2.4m will to help pay big Mike

green sprig

Sevco in their wisdom think it better not to confuse the gullibles by telling them Big Mike has won another £2.4m.they might get the idea they need the money to pay Big Mike.
Sevco have also been unlucky enough to be told by the presiding judges that they cannot sue Elite because they themselves once again have broken a deal which had been made between Dave King and Mike Ashley,s Sports Direct,,the judges once again find in favour of Sports Direct by telling sevco they must pay both sevco and Sports Direct legal cost,s of around £2.2m,,all that remains is the compensation for S.D.and Hummel to be paid by sevco...or the GULLIBLES..
Anybody want to buy another £500 of worthless shares..it,s all for a good cause..AGAIN..

theRangers shares ...the most expensive confetti that your money can buy !

But it will ensure that theRangers are ''Future-proof '' according to their share issue blurb .
We already knew that theRangers were ''Future-proof'' as their fans have been living in the dark ages since 1690 !

HH

Yep!

Another £6.75m share issue on the way at Hades.....looks like they are trying to cut out Club 72 (stay tuned there’s a move on there too) by going direct to their support.....no value put on the shares that I can see.....just gie us £500 and we’ll gie you some shares.....anybody know how much you can dilute/shred confetti?.....If they only knew it’s all going to Big Mike...

Sevco in their wisdom think it better not to confuse the gullibles by telling them Big Mike has won another £2.4m.they might get the idea they need the money to pay Big Mike.
Sevco have also been unlucky enough to be told by the presiding judges that they cannot sue Elite because they themselves once again have broken a deal which had been made between Dave King and Mike Ashley,s Sports Direct,,the judges once again find in favour of Sports Direct by telling sevco they must pay both sevco and Sports Direct legal cost,s of around £2.2m,,all that remains is the compensation for S.D.and Hummel to be paid by sevco...or the GULLIBLES..
Anybody want to buy another £500 of worthless shares..it,s all for a good cause..AGAIN..

Don’t forget the lying king wants his money too with interest added...

Don’t forget the lying king wants his money too with interest added...
You mean the most generous, philanthropic, loyal and staunch directors ever, are not willing to throw away more of 'their own money' 😉 to stave off another financial catastrophe? I thought they had unlimited finds at their disposal didn't you? I 😉😉 Big Mike going for the throat this time these London judges eh?! Not a ludge member among them....

You mean the most generous, philanthropic, loyal and staunch directors ever, are not willing to throw away more of 'their own money' 😉 to stave off another financial catastrophe? I thought they had unlimited finds at their disposal didn't you? I 😉😉 Big Mike going for the throat this time these London judges eh?! Not a ludge member among them....

2-1 verdict.....1 of them is a goat fiddler...

They are in debt and sinking fast yet, the media with thier great knowledge are saying they are trying to sign a 15Mill player??? Can’t for the live of me work out the sums
they are trying to raise cash to pay off Big Mike and other debts share issues with the value of confettI the stupid things is they will buy shares and try to get thier 500 pounds no matter at what cost, if they are desperate to raise this money now what are they going to pay thier players with, what’s more how can they play in Europe? But I suppose if you don’t produce your accounts and the SFA.SPL allow you to do it then we know is top of the dung heap

Last edited:
Hun shares currently trading at 34 pence and going down ,so your £500 will get any dafty 1,470 shares the framed certificate will look Good on the their wall next to the photo of the Queen and the reproduction king Billy print
With them now trading shares in the company instead of the club that's been tapped out you would think somewhere someone would question this

They shares in the company will go south just as quick as the confetti from the club shares

Hun shares currently trading at 34 pence and going down ,so your £500 will get any dafty 1,470 shares the framed certificate will look Good on the their wall next to the photo of the Queen and the reproduction king Billy print
Where did you see this? Hun shares aren’t traded on the stock exchange, the glib and shameless one de-listed them because no nomad would put their name to his shady dealings, huns value the shares at 20p, experts value them at 2p, but advise investors to stay clear, as every time they need money they just issue more shares, thereby diluting the existing share value, just like African dictators countries that just “print” more money.....before you know it your need a wheelbarrow full of shares to buy a pint

Where did you see this? Hun shares aren’t traded on the stock exchange, the glib and shameless one de-listed them because no nomad would put their name to his shady dealings, huns value the shares at 20p, experts value them at 2p, but advise investors to stay clear, as every time they need money they just issue more shares, thereby diluting the existing share value, just like African dictators countries that just “print” more money.....before you know it your need a wheelbarrow full of shares to buy a pint
It was under rangers International football club ,so it might not be the club formally known as ringers

What's a better investment buy shares in a dud company or buy shoes for the children. If I was CEO of Rangers and I faced massive multi-million pound legal bills coming soon I would have to come up with a fiendish plan to come up with money. $500 worth of 20p shares gets you 25,000 shares. Wow! But when the price drops to 10p you still have 25,000 shares but they are only worth $250. No investment manager would ever suggest buying Rangers shares but the fans are not renowned for having financial insight.

What's a better investment buy shares in a dud company or buy shoes for the children. If I was CEO of Rangers and I faced massive multi-million pound legal bills coming soon I would have to come up with a fiendish plan to come up with money. $500 worth of 20p shares gets you 25,000 shares. Wow! But when the price drops to 10p you still have 25,000 shares but they are only worth $250. No investment manager would ever suggest buying Rangers shares but the fans are not renowned for having financial insight.
Sevconomics works on the premis that the bluenoses are vegetables. 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back