Sevco loanee Ejaria leaving due to racist Sevco fans?

Racist scumbags know no better,totally outrageous tweets ,really there is something up way these people if they think that way,pity help their children ,do they not know that we are all immigrants from somewhere in our family history.And sing songs walk in marches pope bashing every year half of them probably don’t know what there Great Great grand parents religious persuasion was,but still marching every summer about something over 300 years ago if there happy then their brains must be up their back passage if they have any that is.By the way the MSM are a disgrace for not reporting the honest truth that’s the bottom line cowards the lot of them the printed media shame on them

Vile if it's true? Young bhoy trying his way in the game and thrown into that feckin den of bile....never mind Gazza might turn up and try to him fishing....must be something about that jersey....

Sorry mate the bile was kicking in.......
AYE right! Like they love us naw sorry mucker no happening! Mibbee on the wrong site. Accept my apologies.....thats sarcasm! ?? HH☘☘

Sorry mate the bile was kicking in.......
AYE right! Like they love us naw sorry mucker no happening! Mibbee on the wrong site. Accept my apologies.....thats sarcasm! ?? HH☘☘
I was having a laugh m8 see your point though it is serious when you think a young lad wants to go home because of racism. HH ☘️

I was having a laugh m8 see your point though it is serious when you think a young lad wants to go home because of racism. HH ☘️
Absolutely allybhoy but they arseholes think they do no wrong. Truly lost in the mists of time but can't seem to handle a multi-culture world that Scotland has become. Absoulty kills them mate.thats what l love above all else. HH

Indeed.

The Huns keep regressing back to the 17 century and the rest of the civilised world moves forward.

In the future books will be written about the sub culture known as "the peepul" who refused to embrace decency and modern values.

Perhaps we should let them know an exorcism will be performed on their stadium on the 29th Dec to bring them in to the light.

Can you imagine what their reaction would be to this? It would be absolute gold.

Shall we put it out there and call it "Exorcism Day?" (y)

Indeed.

The Huns keep regressing back to the 17 century and the rest of the civilised world moves forward.

In the future books will be written about the sub culture known as "the peepul" who refused to embrace decency and modern values.

Perhaps we should let them know an exorcism will be performed on their stadium on the 29th Dec to bring them in to the light.

Can you imagine what their reaction would be to this? It would be absolute gold.

Shall we put it out there and call it "Exorcism Day?" (y)
Imatim think that's called the Rapture where God's on go to the promised land lot of shaking heads and open mouths Round Govan way but the prophet ' Bomber' will take them to the promised land. ??

Back