Sevco morality

26+6=1

Celtic as a sporting institution is internationally renowned for integrity. It is for this reason that Fergus chose to pursue the hard, right decision to pay the bills and maintain the institutional reputation of Celtic.
Over at Ibrox the closest thing they have to 'morals' is 'Morelos'. Unsurprisingly 'Morelos' is not Spanish for 'morals'; infact 'Morelos' is a state in Mexico which is close to Mexico City and not near the US border but has a crime rate 50% higher than the national average. Morelos is violent and has a drug problem.

First time I've read "hard right" on here in a positive sense PMM, the comma probably made the difference... 🤔
Comma, comma, comma, comma; comma chameleon.
Culture%20club%201.jpg

It really stuck in Fergus's craw that he had to pay those 'custodians' for decades of running 'their family business ' to near oblivion n each n every one of us felt the same! But needs was surly much at the time.

When that disgusting parasite Chris White was spotted over in Donegal trying to hoodwink a dementia 90 year old woman of her shares just so they could proxy a vote in late '92, they should've been jailed! They didn't even need them!!!
Got lots of words but they all fail me!
Will never EVER forgive or forget any of them for nearly destroying OUR Celtic 🍀
Thank you so much Fergus, Brian n all the rebels! My framed £50 shares in '94 remind me every day how close we came to NO MORE CELTIC!!! Terrifying to live years like that n plus having to boycott going to see the team!

The phrase 'A fleet of shyster arseholes!' Doesn't do it justice! Hope each n every one of them is drowining slowly in their septic tanks!
Worse than Huns!

Back