Sevco now4/9 for the title

If we win the title this year it would be our best title win Ever everything that could wrong so far has and the way the fixtures has worked with the Scottish cup as well as the covid bolingoli carry on has severely handicapped us,so I think this would be our greatest league win ever
wonder if the two sevconians doing a bit of boli last night will get the same spotlight?

I don't expect a collapse from that lot as we've seen in the previous seasons, so we're going to have to win it on our terms and without an expectation of fairness from the officials and authorities.

There are still a few unknowns yet regarding the impact of Coronavirus on the season, so Celtic still have to keep doing their job and be relentless from now on in.

We should savour the underdog tag. It's been a fair while since our domestic domination has been challenged and this might just be what the team needs to inject a bit of urgency into proceedings. We can't deny that things have been a bit stale so far, but there have been the green and white shoots of recovery showing in the last two games and if we can get Eddy firing on all cylinders then perhaps the season can truly lift off.

Hate bookies as much as I hate journalists (but not nearly as much as I hate huns), so let's get right intae the fuckin lot o' thum and pish all over their proddy party!!!

I don't expect a collapse from that lot as we've seen in the previous seasons, so we're going to have to win it on our terms and without an expectation of fairness from the officials and authorities.

There are still a few unknowns yet regarding the impact of Coronavirus on the season, so Celtic still have to keep doing their job and be relentless from now on in.

We should savour the underdog tag. It's been a fair while since our domestic domination has been challenged and this might just be what the team needs to inject a bit of urgency into proceedings. We can't deny that things have been a bit stale so far, but there have been the green and white shoots of recovery showing in the last two games and if we can get Eddy firing on all cylinders then perhaps the season can truly lift off.

Hate bookies as much as I hate journalists (but not nearly as much as I hate huns), so let's get right intae the fuckin lot o' thum and pish all over their proddy party!!!
cold weather hasn't kicked in proper

:p

Sevco should be hit with 2 or three game postponements after Covid breaches with their players yesterday,....... this could get delicious...... :D :D:D
naw mate

just lads being lads

no as bad as going to spain and no having covid there or back again.

Why would they pick on sevco?

They dont break rules.

Honest as they come. And when they found out they dealt with it efficiently without any government intervention.

I mean if SNP pick on Sevco its proof of a papal conspiracy

Just like refs didn't send off 4 of Killie players and denied sevco 17 penalties is proof of papal refs

Dallas proven Opus Dei agent regularly shouts "we are the papal" during games involving sevco

If thats no proof that Sevco are being systematically denied precious points then I dont know...

But if sevco are treated like Aberdeen and Celtic and everybody else then there should be a march to the John Gregg statue with guest speakers like John Brown to decide who needs to be revealed in the next round of FF hearsay

Should we stay on track, beat them next meeting, manage to go top of the table, we'll have to stay there until the end, because even if they go ahead of us on GD then I wouldn't be the least bit surprised they do something to get the season cancelled to be crowned Champions.

That might just be me being paranoid, but I don't trust they bastards, or the wankers calling the shots on our game.

If we win the title this year it would be our best title win Ever everything that could wrong so far has and the way the fixtures has worked with the Scottish cup as well as the covid bolingoli carry on has severely handicapped us,so I think this would be our greatest league win ever
I agree McGarrell this season in winning the 10iar would be right up there with the achievement of the lions, more so because of the all out attempt by any means possible to stop the 10. The lions of 67 won the European Cup on football ability without the corruption that is so rampant and acceptable nowadays. The bookies are no mugs yet can be involved in much of the corruption that can go on in sport imo.
Make the scum favourite
That is fine by me, keep them in that false position, as they have never been in a position of pressure. This title race will be much the same as a horse race, let them set the pace as they have, but we are only starting to get into our stride and now becoming far more fluent in our play. Let them keep looking over their shoulders as they will fall flat on their face and we will pounce and won't be looking back at the shit when we leave them in our distance yet again
HH

Members online

Back