Sevconians lament their place in most hated club list.

26+6=1

I took a wee dander over to see what the Sevies were talking about and one of the hottest threads concerns a 'most hated clubs' list somebody, somewhere created and they were ranked 10th in the world. Some of tha peepul were annoyed they were 'only 10th'!
With such an irreformable mentality so prevalent there really is no hope for them.

The big parade in Lanarkshire is in holytown/new Stevenson, less than a mile away from ma hoose, I’m getting tae feck away for the weekend, apparently 82 bands walking and 10k mutants hobbling away beside them, zero portaloo’s will be set up, so they’ll aw go thirsty, without the loyalist toilet water tae quench the drouth
Aw the “normal” pubs are not opening till after the mutant hords are gone 😡😡

The big parade in Lanarkshire is in holytown/new Stevenson, less than a mile away from ma hoose, I’m getting tae feck away for the weekend, apparently 82 bands walking and 10k mutants hobbling away beside them, zero portaloo’s will be set up, so they’ll aw go thirsty, without the loyalist toilet water tae quench the drouth
Aw the “normal” pubs are not opening till after the mutant hords are gone 😡😡
Barriers and cones going up in my wee private road mate, none of the fkrs will be parking, pissing or shitting on my land, filthy orange bastards🤬🤬🤬

I took a wee dander over to see what the Sevies were talking about and one of the hottest threads concerns a 'most hated clubs' list somebody, somewhere created and they were ranked 10th in the world. Some of tha peepul were annoyed they were 'only 10th'!
With such an irreformable mentality so prevalent there really is no hope for them.
How have such a shower of scum only come 10th on the list, surely must have been far higher than that with such a shower of manky mutant zombies backing them all the way

Members online

Latest posts

Back