SFA back Ajax in UEFA charge

You've hit the nail on the head
Whether nonsense is balanced or one sided at the end of the day it's still NONSENSE and our national sport governing body really shouldn't be dealing in nonsense
If they do is it any wonder that the rest of the footballing world treat us as inferior which they most certainly do

As the supposed Powerhouse of our game how can letting other nations think that insulting Clubs under their jurisdiction is acceptable?

HH?
Avoidance of and abdication of responsibility. That's what it all comes down to.
No care for perception from the outside as all that matters is the administration being done to the most minimal of effort. Do just enough, be vague as possible. What was that saying? 'just enough education to perform'.
That's not just SFA. I see it in local government up and down this Country every week.
Hail Hail Bill.

I called myself a fenian and took my self straight to court to tell the judge i offended myself.
The judge probably told you. It doesn't matter whether you perceive offence. It's for the Court to decide and we prefer to be avoid such acknowledgement as it would make the Courts far busier.
Case dismissed upstart. I have at 10am tee off at Carnoustie.

I have to admit that when it came to light that SFA had backed Ajax in their charge by UEFA ré 'FENIAN BASTARD' insults by their banner toting fans I was livid but not in the least surprised

Their rationale that because certain members of the Celtic support refer to themselves as FENIANS makes it acceptable for opposition supporters to display banners saying 'FENIAN BASTARDS' defies belief
As the governing body of Scottish Football and administrators and regulators of our game one would have expected at least a little defence of one of their member team's supporters being attacked on the European stage especially while representing the nation

The whole episode demonstrates what Celtic and their fans have known for decades The SFA hold us in total disdain consider us as a tiresome necessity and will take any opportunity possible to undermine our club the board and supporters

Many of the SFA higher echelon members and office bearers will hold the same opinions and mindset of the Ajax thug supporters in the same way as they do their HUN counterparts

HH?
?? what he?said??

Should interview a group of typical sevco zombies. ask them to explain what they mean by Taig or Fenian, provide a definition.

When it is shown that so few can credibly even explain what they mean by the terms, right there you have proof they are just mindless words of race hate, used to express their inherited extremely ignorant anti Irish racism.

Members online

Back