Sh*tetalk!

I see Celtic are saying they done all they could to keep Tierney .......absolute fuckin shite talk he was fuckin under contract end fuckin off some cunt wants a good boot int the baws
Doesn’t matter if he’s under contract, they seem to mean fuck all anymore, KT wanted to leave, club got a fee they found acceptable, end off, no point keeping him if that’s the case!!

If Kieran walked into that office and said 'Peter I'm not fancying Arsenal I think I'll stay for the 10', he'd have been drugged and thrown on the flight like BA in the A-Team.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nah I reckon Peter 'Powers' Lawell is a skilled hypnotist.

'Look deep into my eyes and repeat after me......I want to sign for Arsenal'

KT.png

Now wake!!! What's that Kieran you want to sign for Arsenal? Well I'm really disappointed but Ok then. Mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Doesn’t matter if he’s under contract, they seem to mean fuck all anymore, KT wanted to leave, club got a fee they found acceptable, end off, no point keeping him if that’s the case!!
New challenge, three times your salary. Good luck to the bhoy. He's gone. The only question now is where does the money go. There is a lot of wages walked out the door KT, Weah, Benkovic, Burke, Allen, Mullumbu, Commper and more if Sinky leaves. T hat twenty five million, used properly, will ensure nine and ten, allied to CL money will make Scotland green and white long after sevco are just a dirty smudge in the history of Scottish football.
Also, twenty five million bits a lot of jelly and ice cream. C'mon PL do the right thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back