Shane Duffy

Im sure none of us could have predicted the way things would turn out for Shane Duffy when he joined us. We knew he wasn`t the quickest but knew how to clear his lines. After his first few games for us he had scored a couple of goals and looked a decent addition. Then for some reason the wheels fell off our wagon. Duffy started trying to play out from the back, we had two defenders practically on our own byline when our keeper had the ball, more often than not we gifted possession to our opponents and put ourselves under pressure. Whatever happened to the "row z" tactic when under pressure?
Its my belief a lot of our problems this season was down solely to "tactics" from coaching and too many players believing the hype that they were far superior to other teams in the league.

Unfortunately for Duffy things fell apart the season he came here he got his wish to play for Celtic an I am sure he would have been as desperate as the fans to have gotten the ten unfortunately for us the rest of the team and Duffynever lived up to expectations

A feel sorry fur the guy 🍀
Really lennono , must huv been the system the klan slaughtering him online nothin tae day way him being a big Raphael 💩 and afore the PC brigade get gaun think most of us have hud a bad year oan personal levels so don’t waste my or your time

Ian65, You on the sauce? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Naw just get fed up way folk defending the indefensible look back at any thread after we’ve been beat or humped then couple days doon the road it’s aw the system didn’t suit it’s this it’s that bottom line is we’ve been absolute shite aw year , we need a total clear out and I know that costs big money am no the plan man but feeling sorry for this wan or that wan ffs honestly you don’t need tae be oan anything tae tell the truth “as I see it “ but maybe I’m just a customer in a cunt a mood HH

Members online

Back