Shit chat

Colbhoy

Sorry if this is late, posted before or just not interesting but I can't be the only one sick of all the so called signing, how many players are we going to sign, according to the press we are signing more players the manu & that's a shit load.
I just want 4-5 players to improve the team, fuck I just want 1 to be 1st team player.
I really hope they drop a few players all at once but we as fans need something soon just to show things are being done.
We all know players need to come in & we are always playing thing close to our chest but come on give us a sign, us as fans deserve it.
Just strengthen the team, go for 9-10.

Sorry if this is late, posted before or just not interesting but I can't be the only one sick of all the so called signing, how many players are we going to sign, according to the press we are signing more players the manu & that's a shit load.
I just want 4-5 players to improve the team, fuck I just want 1 to be 1st team player.
I really hope they drop a few players all at once but we as fans need something soon just to show things are being done.
We all know players need to come in & we are always playing thing close to our chest but come on

give us a sign, us as fans deserve it.

Evi1.gif
Just strengthen the team, go for 9-10.

It's the silly season for the daily rags and no matter what the clubs are or aren't doing, the smsm have to fill their shitey newspapers with something.

Most clubs try to get on with transfer business quietly so as not to tip anyone off, unless they're selling that is. Motherwell were the first to go public on the Turnbull story and that's the only reason Celtic joined in on social media.

Most of the rumours about transfers are just that and we'll probably be into the season by several games before all transfers are concluded.

I think we're just impatient to get back to dominating the game with the best players we can buy.

It's the silly season for the daily rags and no matter what the clubs are or aren't doing, the smsm have to fill their shitey newspapers with something.

Most clubs try to get on with transfer business quietly so as not to tip anyone off, unless they're selling that is. Motherwell were the first to go public on the Turnbull story and that's the only reason Celtic joined in on social media.

Most of the rumours about transfers are just that and we'll probably be into the season by several games before all transfers are concluded.

I think we're just impatient to get back to dominating the game with the best players we can buy.
Untitled.jpg

Back