Should Ange request a fixture posponement when we have 4 players on world cup duty.

green sprig

We are expecting to have 4 players missing from the february fixtures due to world cup games which no doubt the sevco crew will
want us to play irrespective of it being our right to request a posponement,their argument will probably centre around the fact it has already been
posponed and there is not enough vacant dates to play the posponed games.

We all know there should not be a problem having these games posponed but as we know these rules were written before covid arrived on our shores.
Can we expect to see a change in the rules just like St Mirren did whe they played against us when they were told to recall loan players to make up a
substitutes bench..

HH

Not a chance of it as thing's stand at the moment.
Looking far to ahead of ourselves atm.
The restart of the season should remain our sole focus for the time being, even if we have that ace up our sleeves to play if we should want to, but still think we won't need to regardless.
Any such talk now is nothing but a form of weekness shown to sevco scum (SS) imo, and would never back down to such scum and hope we never will either.

Given Sevco requested, and got, a game postponed v Forfar several years back because they had more than 3 players away on international duty then I'm sure they'll understand and be supportive of us making a similar request;)

Given Sevco requested, and got, a game postponed v Forfar several years back because they had more than 3 players away on international duty then I'm sure they'll understand and be supportive of us making a similar request;)
That's cos they knew the mighty Loons would have thrashed them! 😆

Personally I think it might cause us a major fixture backlog further down the line so I doubt that we'll ask for it to be postponed. Hopefully the Japanese government ban overseas players from being selected for Japan.

As I understand things, we can request the game to be postponed with more than 3 players away on international duty, however that request remains upon a decision from the SPFL.
Considering that they set the date in the first place with full knowledge of the potential unrest it could cause to us, then this is the real crux of the potential situation arisen.
Another example of how corrupt this SPFL league remains and one we need to show, that no matter how much cheating and corruption they use as obstacles, will never be enough to stop us in our march to glory

The huns were the first to be mentioning a postponement and now the media are trying to make out that we would be the ones pushing for it, let that lot call for a postponement and see the reaction from the media they will all be saying it was the right thing to do

Ange will do what is best for Celtic. The papers will do their usual anti-Celtic rant. They are dinosaurs that do not realise that they are almost extinct. They are so predictable.
For instance if Ange gave a Celtic scarf to a young boy the Scottish media would rant that he never gave one to his sister.
If Ange makes any comment the media will try to criticise him. They are just a second rate toilet paper.

Ange will do what is best for Celtic. The papers will do their usual anti-Celtic rant. They are dinosaurs that do not realise that they are almost extinct. They are so predictable.
For instance if Ange gave a Celtic scarf to a young boy the Scottish media would rant that he never gave one to his sister.
If Ange makes any comment the media will try to criticise him. They are just a second rate toilet paper.
Ahh now fis, toilet paper has its uses still😂

Sevco wanted it initially as they had 3 players going off to African cup, but only 1 is being called up to it now. I’d be up for it being requested and given just to wind them up even more with the winter break etc. Just hope we go on to win the league to crank up the rage meter

100 % yes just to watch the blazers squirm " oh no they're within their rights" whit we gonny dae 😭
I get that winter about having the laugh at the moon howling expense, but like I keep saying we do what is solely in our best interests, so if we had the chance to go to the top of the league, while the scum are in termoil, do we give up that opportunity just to laugh at the scum?

Members online

Latest posts

Back