Should Ange request a fixture posponement when we have 4 players on world cup duty.

Big risk playing them without our top players in a must win game.
Still think we have got far to much quality and in depth now to destroy the scum, imo Tony.
We start up again in 2 weeks with no idea still upon what team we will field, not even sure what formation we could play still, and a Scottish cup game also to help get every potential player up to speed with what Ange expects from them.
So in theory we should be a well oiled moter come the 2nd Feb

Big risk playing them without our top players in a must win game.

It's a massive risk but we can't let them open up a massive gap like they did last year. We can't just ask to cancel one game; it will be all three or nothing.

That scoreboard pressure did for us last season. I think Sturgeon's decision to postpone two of our games was a turning point. They were shit and we were shit but they never felt under pressure because we were always 10-or-so points behind.

We might go deep in this Europa Conference, so we could be playing three games a week in the springtime.

I fear we'll have to beat them with what we've got (and don't forget Aribo has been by far their best player this season and he'll miss the game).

Getafe beat Real Madrid. Wolves beat Man U at old trafford for the first time in 40 years. Football is not predictable except in Scotland. Penalty to Rangers is weekly. No red cards for Rangers for over a year. The Scottish media attacking Celtic. These are predictable. Why bother with what they print in the Record, on Snyde, or anywhere. They do not believe what they write or say. They are just shit stirring. Ange knows this and is spending this month to get the squad that will get us a Quadruple.
League Cup -tick. Premiership - just win every game and no one else can win. Scottish Cup- bring on Alloa. Conference league- theres a glimpt in my eye. This is going to be a historic season. You ain't seen nothing yet. Toast the victories with saki.

Back